lheitabamo

Nov 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
A newbie here is asking for your help. I submitted my NSNP application on September 21, 2023, and received my application ID on October 12, 2023, indicating that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. I was asking what the next process was after I received my application ID. I didn't hear anything from the NSNP office.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Lhei Taba

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I actually have not. I have just learned about these. But how do I provide my application number? I have an "EP12345678" format, with EP followed by 8 numbers. To request the notes, they require "E123456789". Any idea how I can find the required Application #?
I believe EP00XXXXXX application number is OK to apply for GCMS note, CBSA note, and CSIS Note. Because mine is EP too and I applied several notes so far.
For GCMS note, when the form ask you to provide File Number, that's where you enter your EP number, including "EP".

*Application number start with EP is for PNP, E is for Express Entry.

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Oh there’s a few people, on here, on WhatsApp group chats, on Facebook… I don’t personally know of a lot but at least a handful of people from around Mar AOR and April AOR have not got updates.. It’s personally been 202 days since my AOR

Is there any update these days ?

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Criminality is passed
Security not started
Eligibility not started

I have another Caips that I will receive by 20th Nov. hopefully there's something new in it, as the last update as per caips was on 27th July which was related to the passing of medical, I provided my old medical and they extended it to 2024.

I received my GCMS yesterday evening, the only thing that has changed on it is my Primary and Secondary visa offices, now My primary Visa office: Winnipeg
and secondary visa office: Centralized intake office, and this was updated on 17/10/2023. Progress wise my profile is at the same step, and that is info sharing in progress, and there's no other update.

How's the processing of Winnipeg Office? @Miss bee

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I received my GCMS yesterday evening, the only thing that has changed on it is my Primary and Secondary visa offices, now My primary Visa office: Winnipeg
and secondary visa office: Centralized intake office, and this was updated on 17/10/2023. Progress wise my profile is at the same step, and that is info sharing in progress, and there's no other update.

How's the processing of Winnipeg Office? @Miss bee
Our VOs are the same now. See my signature for the transmission.
They send my application to Winnipeg for Eligibility. My Eligibility passed by an officer from Winnipeg IRCC, but after that, almost 1.5 months, deadly quiet again.
My security is even not started. Still staring at the "Not Applicable." BGC message in GCKey.

Reactions: Harman221

Serolf

Aug 21, 2023
Hi Everyone!
IRCC asked for divorce certificate. However, we are not divorce yet and still on process.
Does anyone got PPR while divorce is on going?
What are the documents you sent to IRCC if divorce certificate is not yet available?
I’m afraid they will reject my PR application as given deadline is on December 11 for the submission of divorce certificate.
Has anyone gone through the same process?
Thank you!

StrND

Oct 18, 2023
Can I use my ubc letter of completion and transcripts as proof of education or do I have to wait till I receive my certificate?