+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
IDK, it's plausible, I guess. But they should have at least sent us the Portal 1 and Portal 2 emails, even if they cannot issue the COPR this year.

VO = Visa Office. There will be a primary and a secondary VO that your file is associated with. My secondary is Etobicoke, I have been seeing similar cases with Etobicoke for those of us who got Final Decision in October.
oh i see. I will ask them about this by the end of this month if I dont hear back from them and let you know.

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
The stream that i applied thru is OINP masters graduate stream.
I applied early may.
AOR - 30 May 2023.
PAL - 23 Oct 2023
On the tracker it says that by 24 October, 2023, i have passed everything except Eligibilty and I can also see my COPR # on the tracker.
I called (1st Nov) IRCC to confirm this and they said that I have passed everything but no update since then. :(
Bro atleast you got PAL and passed everything, I got AOR on 28th May and no response after that. Tracker is showing, background check in progress. No medical, nothing ! You’re lucky !

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
Hello, I visited India in the month of September and got PCC from Regional Passport Office, Delhi. Came back to Canada in October and just after 10 days I got my PNP approval and I filed my PR. My PCC will be valid or they will request a new one as I just stayed there for 45 days? Or If I apply new through Local Police Station once again. Will it be valid? TIA

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hello, I visited India in the month of September and got PCC from Regional Passport Office, Delhi. Came back to Canada in October and just after 10 days I got my PNP approval and I filed my PR. My PCC will be valid or they will request a new one as I just stayed there for 45 days? Or If I apply new through Local Police Station once again. Will it be valid? TIA
The PCC you did recently would suffice.

Reactions: Sam2023

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is anyone here under the International Student stream for OINP?

I have been waiting for PAL or any update on my profile. AOR on 9th May, AR on 18th April. I see people with AORs in June and July receiving PAL in Ontario.

I have received two CAIPS since then, and both of them show info sharing in progress, but nothing further than that.

@missbee any suggestion? I have been waiting more than 6 months now, fingers crossed.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Is anyone here under the International Student stream for OINP?

I have been waiting for PAL or any update on my profile. AOR on 9th May, AR on 18th April. I see people with AORs in June and July receiving PAL in Ontario.

I have received two CAIPS since then, and both of them show info sharing in progress, but nothing further than that.

@missbee any suggestion? I have been waiting more than 6 months now, fingers crossed.
What about security and eligibility section? Is it says not started? How about criminality?

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Criminality is passed
Security not started
Eligibility not started

I have another Caips that I will receive by 20th Nov. hopefully there's something new in it, as the last update as per caips was on 27th July which was related to the passing of medical, I provided my old medical and they extended it to 2024.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Bro atleast you got PAL and passed everything, I got AOR on 28th May and no response after that. Tracker is showing, background check in progress. No medical, nothing ! You’re lucky !
Further astonishing that COPR is also received for the OP. Thats fast, incredibly fast. I too have AOR of June 6th, but I did get PAL on Oct 31st for OINP Masters. MP is also passed now, but no ADR or COPR or anything further after that.

Reactions: Tan212121

Grey_PASS

Mar 29, 2023
Just give my input for reference
BCPNP Non EE
AR - May 19
AOR - June 19
PAL - Nov 1
Medical Request - Nov 9, same day did my medical exam
Medical Pass - Nov 12