PAL: Feb 2022

According to GCMS:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: shows blank
Info Sharing: In Progress

VO: Edmonton

I haven't heard anything since Feb. Does anyone know what security being blank and info sharing mean?
Any updates on your end?

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
I got OWP which expires on August 2025 and I got portal 2 last month. If my boss (who gave me LMIA and Closed WP) fires me right now, is there any problems or risks on my application status?
Thank you so much.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hi everyone,
I got OWP which expires on August 2025 and I got portal 2 last month. If my boss (who gave me LMIA and Closed WP) fires me right now, is there any problems or risks on my application status?
Thank you so much.
Hi. I think we need to know what immigration stream you are going with. For example, my stream is Master Graduate Stream, it doesn't require work experience at the first place so getting fired should not impact. But for job offer, skilled worker streams, it's a different story.

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
Hi. I think we need to know what immigration stream you are going with. For example, my stream is Master Graduate Stream, it doesn't require work experience at the first place so getting fired should not impact. But for job offer, skilled worker streams, it's a different story.
My stream is AINP non EE and at first my WP was the one that I had to work at the store that give me LMIA only.

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
@maj3r1819 and @ramu20u - Can you please share your OINP Non-EE timelines.
The stream that i applied thru is OINP masters graduate stream.
I applied early may.
AOR - 30 May 2023.
PAL - 23 Oct 2023
On the tracker it says that by 24 October, 2023, i have passed everything except Eligibilty and I can also see my COPR # on the tracker.
I called (1st Nov) IRCC to confirm this and they said that I have passed everything but no update since then. :(

Reactions: Tan212121

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
The stream that i applied thru is OINP masters graduate stream.
I applied early may.
AOR - 30 May 2023.
PAL - 23 Oct 2023
On the tracker it says that by 24 October, 2023, i have passed everything except Eligibilty and I can also see my COPR # on the tracker.
I called (1st Nov) IRCC to confirm this and they said that I have passed everything but no update since then. :(
Same here. Been waiting since October 16 Did you ask which is your primary and secondary VO?

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
Same here. Been waiting since October 16 Did you ask which is your primary and secondary VO?
I am not sure what that is. could u please tell me ?
I feel they might not issue us the COPR officially till 2024 due to some CAP for this year. They will still keep working on other's applications but not issue any confirmation till 2024. What do u think ?

Last edited:

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I am not sure what that is. could u please tell me ?
I feel they might not issue us the COPR officially till 2024 due to some CAP for this year. They will still keep working on other's applications but not issue any confirmation till 2024. What do u think ?
IDK, it's plausible, I guess. But they should have at least sent us the Portal 1 and Portal 2 emails, even if they cannot issue the COPR this year.

VO = Visa Office. There will be a primary and a secondary VO that your file is associated with. My secondary is Etobicoke, I have been seeing similar cases with Etobicoke for those of us who got Final Decision in October.

kaurkaurkaur

Nov 13, 2023
I am applying for non-express entry PR through the PNP program. I have had about 11 jobs in last 4 years. (Some were on campus)
Now under the "Additional Supporting documents", do I need to submit employment verification letters and T4s, paystubs from all these jobs? Or only the ones that were more than 6 months ?

And,
There are two choice:

1st: Proof of previous relevant work experience : Is this where I upload the full time work for which I got points
2nd : Proof of past work experience: And here I upload all other jobs that I had.

Is that correct?

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
IDK, it's plausible, I guess. But they should have at least sent us the Portal 1 and Portal 2 emails, even if they cannot issue the COPR this year.

VO = Visa Office. There will be a primary and a secondary VO that your file is associated with. My secondary is Etobicoke, I have been seeing similar cases with Etobicoke for those of us who got Final Decision in October.
oh i see. I will ask them about this by the end of this month if I dont hear back from them and let you know.