+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
does the security check usually happens before eligibility? on my tracker it says security under progress and eligibility not started.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
does the security check usually happens before eligibility? on my tracker it says security under progress and eligibility not started.
But it never shows security or other sub assessments of background check in the tracker? Where you looking at? Background check comprises of security, criminality and Info Sharing. And the only way to figure out what’s happening with them is either by calling IRCC or GCMS Notes.

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
But it never shows security or other sub assessments of background check in the tracker? Where you looking at? Background check comprises of security, criminality and Info Sharing. And the only way to figure out what’s happening with them is either by calling IRCC or GCMS Notes.
sorry, meant say background.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
@ramu20u I am also in a similar situation like urs. My final decision date is October 24, 2023. I called them and confirmed that I have pased all the criterions but they haven't updated it on gckey but I see it on the tracker and also see the COPR # . But I have a bad feeling about this. I feel IRCC reached its Cap for this year and we will hear back next year. They will still keep working on others applications but they will give us confirmation next year. What do you think ? Also what does everyone else think?
@maj3r1819 and @ramu20u - Can you please share your OINP Non-EE timelines.

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
I applied for PR on 12th August, 2023 and my Letter from Ontario expires by Nov, 2023 end. But I still didn't receive my AOR so will that be an issue ? Do I have to apply again?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I applied for PR on 12th August, 2023 and my Letter from Ontario expires by Nov, 2023 end. But I still didn't receive my AOR so will that be an issue ? Do I have to apply again?
You do not have to worry as you submitted way before expiry.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
P
I can't submit my file without uploading something under PCC.

As I wasnt aware of this, I need to get my fingerprints form certified by global affairs before sending it to Qatar to get my PCC.
Get your PCC first before applying its an important document.

Reactions: smileyos

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Is tracker is down from yesterday anyone having same issues. It’s saying we are experiencing technical difficulties.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nah, working fine though, just checked.
I don’t know mine is not working from yesterday whenever i try to login its says We are experiencing technical difficulties. Can u send me the link of tracker if possible please and thank you