+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

john.sterling

Aug 8, 2023
I received my AOR on October 31 and I did my biometric on November 3. But they did not send Biometric Instruction Letter for my wife. So, she could not do her biometric.
Does anyone else have the same problem? is that normal?

ramu20u

Jun 7, 2018
@ramu20u I am also in a similar situation like urs. My final decision date is October 24, 2023. I called them and confirmed that I have pased all the criterions but they haven't updated it on gckey but I see it on the tracker and also see the COPR # . But I have a bad feeling about this. I feel IRCC reached its Cap for this year and we will hear back next year. They will still keep working on others applications but they will give us confirmation next year. What do you think ? Also what does everyone else think?
Even i called them, asked me to wait not sure when we get any update. irrcc said it all depends on case officer.

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Hi all,

I got my nomination and started the PR application online.

I always thought that police clearance would be asked later after you apply.

Is it mandatory to upload the PCC before I submit my application?
Without PCC they will not give you AOR, it will be rejected and you will have to apply again.
So get PCC first then submit your application.

Reactions: Mandii Rash

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
Hey guys,
Just as an update, I received my GCMS from IRCC and the security sub activities is a blanked page and on right corner mentions S.15(1) which I think that is the act they are investigating me under.
@jmdbsa You think it takes like the comprehensive ones (8 months to 2 year)?
Same boat as you. I have been stuck in security for 8 months or so.

em10

May 31, 2018
I've just noticed that I got a date on my Review Additional documents :
October 31, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

The only ADR they asked me asked was my Biometrics which I passed already on August.
Today I received my GCMS notes and nothing has changed.

This new date it just a Ghost update?

Daraking

Jul 15, 2023
it would vary depending on VO or officers I guess. You could get an AOR with ADR or that could be returned.
You never know.

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
It’s good if u upload PCC while u submit your file. Because later after AOR they gonna ask for new PCC so it’s always good to include PCC in file while submitting it.
I can't submit my file without uploading something under PCC.

As I wasnt aware of this, I need to get my fingerprints form certified by global affairs before sending it to Qatar to get my PCC.

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Yeah, 4 months ago and then 2 months ago. Everything else was done by Feb. Only security is left to go.

Will submit a web form pretty soon. Overall my application has crossed 17 months.
Mine is also stuck on security, security was started in Feb 2023,
and my application crossed 20 months, and my Visa office is also Winnipeg
idk wtf they are doing in security check, even though i don't have any military service govt job and no travel history

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Yeah, 4 months ago and then 2 months ago. Everything else was done by Feb. Only security is left to go.

Will submit a webform pretty soon. Overall my application has crossed 17 months.
Idk why they do sth weird with the applications. I mean this discrepancy shows no one is there to follow up the applications in security stage occasionally! Someone will pass it right away and for someone will take forever and there is no accurate timeframe. Btw the processing time dropped to 15 months. I think now you are good to send webform.

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
does the security check usually happens before eligibility? on my tracker it says security under progress and eligibility not started.