+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Thanks. In situation like this, do one need to get a new LMIA and work permit or just the job to make the submitted PR APPLICATION valid?
yes you will need a new lmia or lmia exempt job which will carry the new company's name, that will get you a new work permit and then job approval letter from your province immigration. Then your province immigration will give you a new nomination letter and work permit support letter just as they did for the previous job. That is what you will use in getting a new work permit. This new nomination will be revised nomination with continuation of the old one, so that your application goes on.

Last edited:

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi,

I saw ghost update dated 3 NOV 2023 in tracker but no change in tracker and GC key at all. anyone have same case?
For my application . all passed on10 oct 2023, while security was in progress as per call with IRCC.
AR nov 2022
AOR march 2023
outland NONEE

Reactions: Chefskiss

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hey guys,
Just as an update, I received my GCMS from IRCC and the security sub activities is a blanked page and on right corner mentions S.15(1) which I think that is the act they are investigating me under.
@jmdbsa You think it takes like the comprehensive ones (8 months to 2 year)?

Manki

Sep 30, 2023
Hey guys,
Just as an update, I received my GCMS from IRCC and the security sub activities is a blanked page and on right corner mentions S.15(1) which I think that is the act they are investigating me under.
When did you apply?

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hey guys,
Based on the info, I think there is a relative high chance that you are under comprehensive ss. But the screening time can vary quite differently. Someone can finish in 4 months while others could take at most 2 years..

Reactions: MJHamedi

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
ONIP NON-EE Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has
COPR Doc Numb - visible in the tracker
@ramu20u I am also in a similar situation like urs. My final decision date is October 24, 2023. I called them and confirmed that I have pased all the criterions but they haven't updated it on gckey but I see it on the tracker and also see the COPR # . But I have a bad feeling about this. I feel IRCC reached its Cap for this year and we will hear back next year. They will still keep working on others applications but they will give us confirmation next year. What do you think ? Also what does everyone else think?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Based on the info, I think there is a relative high chance that you are under comprehensive ss. But the screening time can vary quite differently. Someone can finish in 4 months while others could take at most 2 years..
Thanks for your reply.

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hey guys,
How do you know this? I've s.21 on mine

Baba2019

Jun 27, 2019
yes you will need a new lmia or lmia exempt job which will carry the new company's name, that will get you a new work permit and then job approval letter from your province immigration. Then your province immigration will give you a new nomination letter and work permit support letter just as they did for the previous job. That is what you will use in getting a new work permit. This new nomination will be revised nomination with continuation of the old one, so that your application goes on.
Whats your application timeline ? AR/AOR/PAL/MP etc