+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ramu20u

Jun 7, 2018
ONIP NON-EE Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Background verification - Completed

COPR Doc Numb - visible in the tracker

No portal 1 email as yet, does anybody have a similar timeline? and how long do I have to wait?

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi all,

I got my nomination and started the PR application online.

I always thought that police clearance would be asked later after you apply.

Is it mandatory to upload the PCC before I submit my application?
yes you will have to upload your pcc and also pay your rprf for a quicker processing. But wait for medical to be asked for. When your documents are complete and with a good vo, you can get a quicker processing.

Daraking

Jul 15, 2023
I have received the AOR but cannot register for a tracker. How long does it take to be registered on the web?

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
firstly inform your province. like if u are Saskatchewan for example, u have to inform sinp. 45 days will be granted to u to get a new job, then another 45 if u didn't get any from the previous 45. Go look for a new job that will give you closed work permit before your 90 days given to you by your province will expire. Till then the pr is valid, when you get a new job, your job must be same with the previous noc code, your pr application continues after acquiring a job.
Thanks. In situation like this, do one need to get a new LMIA and work permit or just the job to make the submitted PR APPLICATION valid?

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

I got my nomination and started the PR application online.

I always thought that police clearance would be asked later after you apply.

Is it mandatory to upload the PCC before I submit my application?
It’s good if u upload PCC while u submit your file. Because later after AOR they gonna ask for new PCC so it’s always good to include PCC in file while submitting it.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
ONIP NON-EE Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed

No portal 1 email as yet, does anybody have a similar timeline? and how long do I have to wait?
Yeah, been waiting for Portal 1 since Oct 16.

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
I have received the AOR but cannot register for a tracker. How long does it take to be registered on the web?
Within seconds for me. Try again, maybe?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
ONIP NON-EE Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed

Whats your application timeline ? AR/AOR/PAL/MP etc ...