+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Applied 2 days before you got in last week of September as compared to other June applicants ur AOR was faster.
To surprise you more,
There's a guy who applied in June 2023 (same stream) got portals in September and ECOPR in Oct
While a July AOR hasn't got PAL yet and I got PAL.
Each application is different my friend and it also depends on who's handling your application.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
To surprise you more,
There's a guy who applied in June 2023 (same stream) got portals in September and ECOPR in Oct
Each application is different my friend and it also depends on who's handling your application.
Well I m not surprised and we are talking here as majority of June applicants not few applicants. Everyone will be PR some will get first some will get after but everyone will be.

Reactions: CanadianDream2945

Tface

Nov 7, 2023
Hello All,

Please, I need some advice.

I apply for non EE PNP in Feb 2023
AOR - March 31st
PAL - June 30th.
It's been a long silence after then.
I ordered for a GCMS note and it says criminality, eligibility, info sharing all passed. medical due date is March 30 2024; does that mean I have to wait till then before I get the medical request? Security not started.

I am both curious and anxious.

Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: Bayantemur

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hello All,

AOR - March 31st
PAL - June 30th.
I ordered for a GCMS note and it says criminality, eligibility, info sharing all passed. medical due date is March 30 2024; does that mean I have to wait till then before I get the medical request? Security not started.

Thank you.
I think you can wait until the next step...

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
To surprise you more,
What does PAL refers to?

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
I have got my AOR yesterday, I have submitted my application on 15th June.
Please can you explain the application process.....which of the streams did you use and do you have up to 1 year work experience before applying? any information will be much appreciated. thank you in advance

hkhddd

Nov 2, 2023
Hello All,

AOR - March 31st
PAL - June 30th.

Thank you.
Hi, how long does it take to get the GCMS note? (My AOR was on April 4th and no updates after that)