+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
You can apply when you receive your AOR.
Isn't there any other option to apply for BOWP rather than waiting for AOR? My consultant suggested to request for a temporary file # and we can submit BOWP. Is this possible? Has anyone gone through the similar situation?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Isn't there any other option to apply for BOWP rather than waiting for AOR? My consultant suggested to request for a temporary file # and we can submit BOWP. Is this possible? Has anyone gone through the similar situation?
I expect your consultant to know better though, but I will wait for others to comment on this, because from research a lot of people were rejected because they have not received AOR. But they are more people here with more knowledge than myself.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I expect your consultant to know better though, but I will wait for others to comment on this, because from research a lot of people were rejected because they have not received AOR. But they are more people here with more knowledge than myself.
Thanks for taking time and responding to my queries.

Has anyone got the BOWP approved with temporary file number and no AOR submitted?

Reactions: smileyos

BenNg

May 7, 2023
Thanks for taking time and responding to my queries.

Has anyone got the BOWP approved with temporary file number and no AOR submitted?
when will your work permit expire? i think you get AOR in 1 or 2 weeks. it is safe to submit the bowp with AOR.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
when will your work permit expire? i think you get AOR in 1 or 2 weeks. it is safe to submit the bowp with AOR.
My current closed work permit expires in couple of months and My employer wants me to move back to India. Hopefully, I will get the AOR soon. Meanwhile I am looking for other options.

Last edited:

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
My current closed work permit expires in couple of months and My employer wants me to move back to India. Hopefully, I will get the AOR soon. Meanwhile I am looking for other options.
Dont worry about that You can file through TFN but for sure wait for AOR for 100% chance.

Also, on your closed work permit have you completed 1 year? because once the application is in process don't leave Canada even though you have to leave the job.

You can always tell them you were let go and hunting for job. It wont affect the application. 2 of my colleagues were in same boat

myaseenl

Sep 7, 2022
Is this "85134-translator-affidavit.pdf" translator's affidavit of translation from my native language to English, be on normal paper or any stamp paper and needs to be stamped or attested by notary? Could anyone explain please?

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Dont worry about that You can file through TFN but for sure wait for AOR for 100% chance.

Also, on your closed work permit have you completed 1 year? because once the application is in process don't leave Canada even though you have to leave the job.

You can always tell them you were let go and hunting for job. It wont affect the application. 2 of my colleagues were in same boat
Yes, I have completed one year with my closed work permit. I couldn't continue to stay in Canada as my Employer wants me to go back to India and I haven't still got AOR yet.

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can someone please confirm if we have to submit front and back.of photo when submitting the online PR application? I submiited.my application, I have not recieved AOR yet. I am confused, is the front and back photo only required after confirmation of PR is received?
Hi as far as I know there won't be any problem because of this , me and my family also uploaded only front side photos only and I have confirmed above with my representative also and THEY WILL TAKE YOUR PHOTO while giving biometrics also

Reactions: XpressGirl

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
@Miss bee
I've been stuck on info sharing roughly for a month now !
How long does it take to finish info sharing?
Eligibility is not started yet.
Called IRCC today and found my application has moved to svo CPC Ottawa.
My PVO is CIO Sydney