+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

myaseenl

Sep 7, 2022
I am planning to apply for Non EE Occupation In Demand SINP. I have done my ECA and IELTS. Is there any difference between the ECA for EE PNP Program and ECA for Non EE PNP Program? I was asked provide details for my latest Education / Degree for the Evaluation Purpose e.g, my MBA when i applied for the ECA. Is it okay?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Any (very unfortunate and unlucky) Winnipeg VO candidate still waiting for a response from them???

You have to have the worst luck if this gets assigned as your SVO. Every other VO is processing cases, but they just don't wanna fkn work.
count me in
The worst-est, Winnipeg is my primary office now

Reactions: Raman Kalsiya

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello All, please I need an answer. Getting really frustrated

We applied for PR as a family and our medical expires on the 22nd of November 2023.
Till date, still expecting my PPR (We are outland)
Should we arrange to do another medical while we continue to wait? Just to save time in case we receive our PPR soon
Or do we wait for IRCC to specifically request for another medical? Won't it delay the processing time eventually?
Appreciate your feedback please
Please help a sister

Here's my timeline
AR: 31st Mar 2022
AOR: 2nd Nov. 2022
PAL: 9th Nov 2022
MR: 10th Nov 2022. Done 22nd Nov 2022
MP: 24th Nov. 2022
Eligibility: completed
BGC: Completed
Security: still in progress

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi. It means nothing.

Each application is assigned a TFN after submission. So, now you know the system didn't miss your file and it has an internal temporary number, but it doesn't mean somebody is working on it.
Hi my AR -August 22 waiting for AOR , I’m also got my TFN when I called IRCC that agent told me that criminality checking is going on but not sure they really working on file or not , waiting for AOR ,idk how long it will take fingers crossed!!!

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys! Got my CBSA note just now!!! (Ordered on Oct 5)

First bad news: My PVO changed from CIO to Winnipeg IRCC...:eek:
Second bad news: My security is still Not Started. And Winnipeg reverse my Criminality from Passed to In Progress.

My GCKey still shows BGC is Not Applicable since Oct 3.

My paper file location is changed from "Ready-for-EVAL-CT" to "Digitized-PM3 ready". I have no idea what this means. I googled PM3 seems to be “Acting Immigration Officer”, the higher level officer. (Decision maker?!)

Anyway I see the current assignment to the officer is due on Nov 2, 2023. So let's see what will I get on that day.
One thing for sure, my file did not go to comprehensive screening (or at least not yet)

Details see my signature.

Is your file allocated to RC 4133 (see assignment)? Is RC 6262 assigned to your other tasks such as medical, information sharing, and so on?

The reason for your file being transferred to Winnipeg is for the eligibility check. Your BGC will be marked as not applicable until the allocated officer opens the file and does all of the reviews specified by agent, they will do as per assigned que no.

I've been waiting for my evaluation with 4133 since June, and god knows when they get time to review it.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Can someone please confirm if we have to submit front and back.of photo when submitting the online PR application? I submiited.my application, I have not recieved AOR yet. I am confused, is the front and back photo only required after confirmation of PR is received?

Reactions: Manki

Manki

Sep 30, 2023
Can someone please confirm if we have to submit front and back.of photo when submitting the online PR application? I submiited.my application, I have not recieved AOR yet. I am confused, is the front and back photo only required after confirmation of PR is received?
When did u apply?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
yeah front and back in a same file

back should have sealed with date

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023

We applied for PR as a family and our medical expires on the 22nd of November 2023.
Should we arrange to do another medical while we continue to wait? Just to save time in case we receive our PPR soon
Or do we wait for IRCC to specifically request for another medical? Won't it delay the processing time eventually?
Please help a sister

Here's my timeline
I suggest you may call IRCC, also you may raised web from describing about expiry of your medical.
Security taking too much time.

EHC8020

Oct 26, 2023
Hi, I have recently joined this forum/ site and was just wandering to find out the link to access the spreadsheets where I can view the PNP-NON-EE PR applications timeline. I have submitted mine on 16th August and received AR almost instantly. However formal AOR is still awaited.
Thanking in advance

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022

Please help a sister

Here's my timeline
In general, for the inland applicants, ircc will automatically extend the medical expiration. As for the outland, I think you can wait for the next instructions..
If they do not require a new medical, they may extend your current medical.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Is your file allocated to RC 4133 (see assignment)? Is RC 6262 assigned to your other tasks such as medical, information sharing, and so on?

The reason for your file being transferred to Winnipeg is for the eligibility check. Your BGC will be marked as not applicable until the allocated officer opens the file and does all of the reviews specified by agent, they will do as per assigned que no.

I've been waiting for my evaluation with 4133 since June, and god knows when they get time to review it.
yes you are right, it's RC-4133. And previous activities were assigned to RC-6262.
Did you know your eligibility passed or not? And did they reverse your Criminality from Passed to In Progress as well?
For my case, Winnipeg passed my eligibility once the case was assigned to them. I guess now I'm waiting for Criminality to pass again.