+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can you please tell me what is process to apply closed work permit? My letter validity is till January 2024. So looking to apply from now only.
If you are applying for closed work permit application your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal account and pay $230 fees and give you job offer number starting with A123456789 . You have to fill that job offer detail and number in work permit application and attach compliance fees receipt too . Attach work permit support letter from Province along with nomination letter from Province. If you apply closed work permit application without submitting job offer it will be rejected.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Quick question
After COPR do we have to do anything for PR card?...or will it be mailed once it's ready

The email I got says this

"Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
"

Though I have not got any other email for any further information

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Quick question
After COPR do we have to do anything for PR card?...or will it be mailed once it's ready

The email I got says this

"Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
"

Though I have not got any other email for any further information
You can link your PR card application to your gckey if you want to monitor the progress.

Congratulations on your COPR, btw!

Reactions: jay4121997

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Reactions: jay4121997

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
@jmdbsa
Buddy I have attached a photo from security section of my gcms note.
https://ibb.co/bKKD5XP
The latest note is ‘’ security data entry completed and submitted’’ and the status is: PS-Sec-Pend which assigned to an officer which I can see his administrative code.

do you think they sent me to comprehensive ss as your experience?! Since I saw a guy gcms note which had the note ‘’ security data entry completed and submitted’’ and they sent him for comprehensive ss.
But as per the security section, I cannot see any act or name of cbsa or csis.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
@jmdbsa
Buddy I have attached a photo from security section of my gcms note.
https://ibb.co/bKKD5XP
The latest note is ‘’ security data entry completed and submitted’’ and the status is: PS-Sec-Pend which assigned to an officer which I can see his administrative code.

do you think they sent me to comprehensive ss as your experience?! Since I saw a guy gcms note which had the note ‘’ security data entry completed and submitted’’ and they sent him for comprehensive ss.
But as per the security section, I cannot see any act or name of cbsa or csis.
From the GCMS notes, looks like the comprehensive security screening.. If you want to make sure, you can ask CSIS. If they said you security is in progress, it should be 100% comprehensive ss.

Reactions: MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
From the GCMS notes, looks like the comprehensive security screening.. If you want to make sure, you can ask CSIS. If they said you security is in progress, it should be 100% comprehensive ss.
I have already asked for csis but as I remember you told we can figure out about comprehensive ss from gcms note from cbsa.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
I have already asked for csis but as I remember you told we can figure out about comprehensive ss from gcms note from cbsa.
Yeah. From the experiences of my friends, if they indicated security is in progress and due date is not short, in general it is comprehensive SS..Some GCMS notes will mark C-SS but I do not know if it is universal....
I would suggest to wait patiently and do not be too stressful...

Reactions: MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Yeah. From the experiences of my friends, if they indicated security is in progress and due date is not short, in general it is comprehensive SS..Some GCMS notes will mark C-SS but I do not know if it is universal....
I would suggest to wait patiently and do not be too stressful...
My security due date is for next month. It also assigned to an officer not to CBSA or CSIS. Just want to set my mind and expectation on the date that I may receive final decision.

Dec 15, 2020
HII,
My wife got her PR. she will come to Canada soon and my mailing address is not as same as my physical address. I get my mails in P.O. Box. Not at my physical address.
So my question is does IRCC mail PR Card in P.O. Box .

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
My PNP application is in process so I am looking document check list of non-express entry PR application via online portal.
Please also share link and registration process for this portal.