+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note from CBSA! unbelievably it has not been sent to comprehensive security check. It is just waiting for the officer to review the case and that's it. I figured out another officer prior the main officer will review the documents and if everything is good, they gonna get the final officer approval for each section. Each section has 2 officers one for advance review and another for final review.... I think my schedule A and CV was okay for them that they did not send me to comprehensive security check. So I have to sit and see when the final officer gonna approve it and I receive the golden email!
Oh that was a good news and I hope you get the portal very soon, I hope for mine be in the same situation, how can I request the note and how long it might take?

Reactions: MJHamedi and ECCA98

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Oh that was a good news and I hope you get the portal very soon, I hope for mine be in the same situation, how can I request the note and how long it might take?
here https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do submit to IRCC or CBSA under access to information act. It costs you $5.
They are required to respond within 30 days enforced by law. But even they violate it you can’t do anything about it but wait. My first IRCC GCMS note take exactly 30 days. but other notes from IRCC, CBSA are more like 20 days ish

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Thank you buddy. I hope all of us get that final decision soon. It is easy to get one. ECCA98 explained it completely…

Reactions: Mkebi

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hello guys,
Greetings,
I have applied my non express pnp on August 22nd 2023 and waiting for AOR , I have called IRCC and agent gave me the temporary file number and told be that my criminality in progress , I just worried is that normal? All the application will go thru these checks before AOR ? When can I expect my AOR if anybody have any idea kindly share your thoughts, thanks

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hello guys,
Greetings,
I have applied my non express pnp on August 22nd 2023 and waiting for AOR , I have called IRCC and agent gave me the temporary file number and told be that my criminality in progress , I just worried is that normal? All the application will go thru these checks before AOR ? When can I expect my AOR if anybody have any idea kindly share your thoughts, thanks
Mid-June applicants are just receiving AORs. For question of criminality in progress, they do part of it during the completeness check, that's why you have to provide PCCs. Hope this helps.

Reactions: gopisihmt

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
here https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do submit to IRCC or CBSA under access to information act. It costs you $5.
They are required to respond within 30 days enforced by law. But even they violate it you can’t do anything about it but wait. My first IRCC GCMS note take exactly 30 days. but other notes from IRCC, CBSA are more like 20 days ish
Thank you so much for the link and the explanation :)

Reactions: ECCA98

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Hello guys,
Greetings,
I am an August applicant and one month ago I was told by Ircc agent that my application is under background document check, and I also got my temporary file number. But the next time I called to Ircc, I was told by agent that my file hadn’t even been opened.

So, I am pretty sure nobody working on our files and they are still in a big endless waiting line.

Last edited:

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am an august applicant and one month ago I was told by Ircc agent that my application is under background document check, and I also got my temporary file number. But the next time I called to Ircc, I was told by agent that my file hadn’t even been opened.

So, Iam pretty sure nobody working on our files and they are still in a big endless waiting line.
Which day in August ?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Anyone applied closed work permit after applying for non EE?
I did, through my WPSL under my OINP. Submitted in September 22, 2022. Already got my PR but the WP application still hasn't started eligibility. Not that it matters, lol!

Reactions: AMSeq

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
I did, through my WPSL under my OINP. Submitted in September 22, 2022. Already got my PR but the WP application still hasn't started eligibility. Not that it matters, lol!
Can you please tell me what is process to apply closed work permit? My letter validity is till January 2024. So looking to apply from now only.