+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I am not sure whether this status would help. I have the same status as yours, but my due date was May 21 and I am still waiting for DM, Portal and copr
What is in you security section?! What is the latest officer note. If you like, we can discuss in private message.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Security in progress, the due date was on Aug 16, 2023 which already passed.
Unfortunately when it goes for comprehensive ss, the due dates are may not doable since it is going to be out of hands of IRCC. In GCMS note should show that which organization is doing your ss (CBSA or CSIS).

Reactions: jingkoo

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
I got portal 1 today and I replied in the same email, is that fine or did I have to reply in a separate email?
Thanks
Congratulations! Do you get the portal email on the email address which is mentioned under the contact info under application tracker? Also did it update anything on the tracker?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Congratulations! Do you get the portal email on the email address which is mentioned under the contact info under application tracker? Also did it update anything on the tracker?
Thanks. I have only one email everywhere and yes that's where I received it. Do you have an answer for my question?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Congrats but this is straight unfair treatment of applicants lol. There are people waiting from March February etc...
That is somewhat true but I think I had paid my debt while my WP being processed which was a very stressing time for me. It took more than 6 months for my PGWP to arrive.
My roommate applied in December and his bg is still in progress so I am having difficulties with eye contacting him lol.