+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
I Got the final decision on GC Key on 27 Sep. Still, no Portal 1 Called them already. They said just wait , nothing they can do. Now more than 3 weeks.
Hmm interesting. I have seen people getting portal in few days after the final decision but yeah thing can be unpredictable. Generally they sent portal on Friday so I hope tomorrow is our day :)

Reactions: ECCA98 and AMSeq

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Hmm interesting. I have seen people getting portal in few days after the final decision but yeah thing can be unpredictable. Generally they sent portal on Friday so I hope tomorrow is our day :)
Yeah let's keep up hope and good vibes. :)

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Checked your signature. We share the same VOs. I submitted 8 days before you did, got AOR 13 days before yours.
However after Oct 5 my background check went to Not Applicable, I'm stuck at it.
I don't know if they started my background check, or finished? or still processing... CBSA is not responding my CBSA note request for 20 days.. Basically I'm looking at my cohort like you getting final decision, and staring at my same old account.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Checked your signature. We share the same VOs. I submitted 8 days before you did, got AOR 13 days before yours.
However after Oct 5 my background check went to Not Applicable, I'm stuck at it.
I don't know if they started my background check, or finished? or still processing... CBSA is not responding my CBSA note request for 20 days.. Basically I'm looking at my cohort like you getting final decision, and staring at my same old account.
Should be next in-line to see the final decision on GCkey unless they do comprehensive security for you.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Should be next in-line to see the final decision on GCkey unless they do comprehensive security for you.
I know right! That's why I'm frustrated. I can't think about a point that they should do a comprehensive screening on me...but who knows.
Have you experienced BGC Not Applicable for weeks?

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I had submitted by PR application on PR portal ( Non-Express Entry)( OINP approval)on 24 August 2023, It shows as submitted but I haven't heard back from them, Any idea on processing times?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note from CBSA! unbelievably it has not been sent to comprehensive security check. It is just waiting for the officer to review the case and that's it. I figured out another officer prior the main officer will review the documents and if everything is good, they gonna get the final officer approval for each section. Each section has 2 officers one for advance review and another for final review.... I think my schedule A and CV was okay for them that they did not send me to comprehensive security check. So I have to sit and see when the final officer gonna approve it and I receive the golden email!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mkebi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note from CBSA! unbelievably it has not been sent to comprehensive security check. It is just waiting for the officer to review the case and that's it. I figured out another officer prior the main officer will review the documents and if everything is good, they gonna get the final officer approval for each section. Each section has 2 officers one for advance review and another for final review.... I think my schedule A and CV was okay for them that they did not send me to comprehensive security check. So I have to sit and see when the final officer gonna approve it and I receive reach the golden email!
To tell a bit more, it has the status of '' PS-SEC -Pend'' and its due date is 25 Nov, 2023.

Reactions: Kraf245

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note from CBSA! unbelievably it has not been sent to comprehensive security check. It is just waiting for the officer to review the case and that's it. I figured out another officer prior the main officer will review the documents and if everything is good, they gonna get the final officer approval for each section. Each section has 2 officers one for advance review and another for final review.... I think my schedule A and CV was okay for them that they did not send me to comprehensive security check. So I have to sit and see when the final officer gonna approve it and I receive the golden email!
May I know how you know your case has not been sent to comprehensive serurity check on GCMS?

Reactions: MJHamedi

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
To tell a bit more, it has the status of '' PS-SEC -Pend'' and its due date is 25 Nov, 2023.
I am not sure whether this status would help. I have the same status as yours, but my due date was May 21 and I am still waiting for DM, Portal and copr

Reactions: MJHamedi