+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hello All,
I just received the nomination under OINP Master Graduate Stream (non-Express entry) yesterday. I have a few questions and would greatly help if someone who went through the process can respond:
1. Should I create an account on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login and submit the application there?
2.Can I get my medical done before hand or should I wait for them to notify?
3. At what point in the process should I link my account with GCkey.

Anything else you can share would be appreciated.

Thanks
1. Yes, thats the PR application portal. Create login and go through all the sections to start preparing the various forms and documents.
2. Best practice is that no need to do upfront. You may have done a medical in the past 2-3 years before arriving in Canada, IRCC may sometimes go with that. If at all is needed, IRCC will ask for it after PR app submission at a later stage. In the meantime , you should upload your previous IME (medical) reports if you have completed the medical in the past. Doesnt matter if it was 2-3 years ago. If not, wait for IRCC's response.
3. Much later, once you get AOR only.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey guys I got this message today in my portal. Does anyone know if a decision has been made?
- Final decision - October 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Reactions: jingkoo and ECCA98

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys I got this message today in my portal. Does anyone know if a decision has been made?
- Final decision - October 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Portal 1 request is on your way . You will be get in couple of days.

Reactions: bodyguarding

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
1. Yes, thats the PR application portal. Create login and go through all the sections to start preparing the various forms and documents.
2. Best practice is that no need to do upfront. You may have done a medical in the past 2-3 years before arriving in Canada, IRCC may sometimes go with that. If at all is needed, IRCC will ask for it after PR app submission at a later stage. In the meantime , you should upload your previous IME (medical) reports if you have completed the medical in the past. Doesnt matter if it was 2-3 years ago. If not, wait for IRCC's response.
3. Much later, once you get AOR only.
Thanks, x11chandrasekhar@iima.ac., for the prompt response. This is very helpful!

I haven't done medical, ever. I came here on study permit and have been on PGWP since a year now, so medical wasn't needed. Been in Canada for the last 2 years.

leo013

Oct 21, 2022
Yep same got it on 17th and still waiting. Probably will call them tomorrow.
I Got the final decision on GC Key on 27 Sep. Still, no Portal 1 Called them already. They said just wait , nothing they can do. Now more than 3 weeks.