Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I hope that's true but it's not. everyone gets their portals at max 1 months after their PAL according to the spreadsheet, the rest DEAD SILENCE
Not everyone gets PAL, especially for inland applicants. My friend from PEI did not get PAL, yet was approved earlier than me. And for those who received PAL, one member here reported getting PAL the same day they got portal 1, while I got my portal 1 five months after PAL.

Vitbor

Oct 17, 2023
Hello everyone.I got approved my OINP on Demand job offer aplication in pnp,how long wait to receive nomination letter and approval sertificate?
Thank you.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,
After getting PAL last week my BG status was - We are processing you application we will let you know when we start your background check and Yesterday it got changed to - We are processing your application we will let you know if we need more information.

Does this mean they just started doing my BG because after AOR it was - We are processing your application we will let you know if we need more information.

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
It happened to me too early this month; my background check status was changed from “in process” to “in process “ and still waiting.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hi Everyone,
After getting PAL last week my BG status was - We are processing you application we will let you know when we start your background check and Yesterday it got changed to - We are processing your application we will let you know if we need more information.

Does this mean they just started doing my BG because after AOR it was - We are processing your application we will let you know if we need more information.
for me it changed from “We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information.” to “Not Applicable.” on OCT 4. the next day I got PAL. Then, the background check status stays “Not Applicable” more than a week now.

BTW timeline:
AR: 2023-03-21
AOR, MP, Bio Pass, criminality pass, info sharing complete, Background check in progress, eligibility not started: 2023-04-14
PAL: 2023-10-05
OINP masters stream

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi Everyone,

yes. After PAL, the next will be BG such as medical, security.

BenNg

May 7, 2023
I think you are at final steps to confirm pr. Good luck! what is your province?
Hi Everyone,

Reactions: bodyguarding

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
for me it changed from “We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information.” to “Not Applicable.” on OCT 4. the next day I got PAL. Then, the background check status stays “Not Applicable” more than a week now.

BTW timeline:
AR: 2023-03-21
AOR, MP, Bio Pass, criminality pass, info sharing complete, Background check in progress, eligibility not started: 2023-04-14
PAL: 2023-10-05
OINP masters stream
I have the same timeline as yours, I applied on March 21, 2023, and my background status changed to "Not Applicable." on OCT 6 but I received ADR (Schedule A form) on the same date and now it's showing for ADR, OCT 10, we are reviewing your additional documents" but still didn't receive any updates yet.

Reactions: ECCA98

leo013

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, anyone more than 3 weeks after the final decision update ? many people said it's gonna take 3-4 days for the portal. But I get nothing yet :(