+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
The certificate of nomination from Ontario said to submit the documents by sending it to IRCC. So is the application in paper or should I apply online?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
The certificate of nomination from Ontario said to submit the documents by sending it to IRCC. So is the application in paper or should I apply online?
No they stopped taking paper applications anymore and wordings on nomination letter is outdated. You should apply online now . Don’t send any paper applications. Here is link where and how to apply.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

Reactions: rcincanada2019

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Hi, my AR was last June and my AOR was last October. I did medical this February and submitted background materials in march. Do you guys think I might need to do an extra medical exam next year since it can only be eligible for one year and I still have no news?

Setsuna

Jul 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I have 1 question? If we have OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream Nomination letter, when opening PR application, do we need to submit languages test? When I read IRCC website, they mention only about applicant with TEER 4 & 5 will need to submit language test, what about TEER 0,1,2,3?

My job is TEER 2, NOC B

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys, hope everybody is doing great. I’m kind of person who believes in miracles but life seems to be taking difficult terrain lol..
so my primary visa office is changed from Sydney to Winnipeg ( heard stories about people being stuck there).. Here’s my timeline:
AR- March 17
AOR- May 10
Biometrics- already on file but never updated
Medical passed- July 22
Medical passed again- Sept 22
Eligibility passed- Sept 27
PAL- Sept 28
Criminality and Info sharing- in progress since progress since AOR, on GCMS notes it says complete- ready to be reviewed
Security- not started

Before anybody come for me, I know the processing time for NON EE Applications is 16 months. But I was completely out of choice ( like many Nova Scotia PNP applicants) who moved from different province and were ready to apply through NOVa scotia Express entry route but they decided to close that program one random day and I was just a couple month from my experience, so was just left with the choice of NON EE route. It’s been over 6 years now in Canada and it seems a big mental challenge to maintain calm, really expecting some miracle to happen, as I’m also seeing people getting approved in 5-6 months even in NON EE route. So sorry for ranting here :((

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
I am also in Winnipeg, security was started on 28 feb 2023, still waiting
Does anyone know what's going on with the Winnipeg office? My file has been stuck in security too since mid Feb.
PVO: Winnipeg, SVO: Montreal

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Hi all,
My file wa transferred to Winnipeg Office from vancovuer office. Is it normal for file to be transferred?
hows winnioeg office reputation. ?
Waiting for a response from Winnipeg vo since July 7

Ar dec 22
Aor feb 23
Med june 23
Adr july 23

And that's it, nothing till date.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi, I am Non EE PNP
AR 23 Nov 2022
AOR and Biometric: 1 March 2023
ADR: 12 sep 2023
MP: 21 sep 2023
PAL: 5 oct 2023
Called IRCC, agent informed that all passed including eligibility while only security is in progress
10 Oct 2023: Spouse BG completed while me in progress, eligibility status "not started" in tracker.

Anyone have same scenario and know how much time generally it took now to get PPR at this stage.

Setsuna

Jul 1, 2023
Hi, I am Non EE PNP
AR 23 Nov 2022
AOR and Biometric: 1 March 2023
ADR: 12 sep 2023
MP: 21 sep 2023
PAL: 5 oct 2023
Called IRCC, agent informed that all passed including eligibility while only security is in progress
10 Oct 2023: Spouse BG completed while me in progress, eligibility status "not started" in tracker.

Anyone have same scenario and know how much time generally it took now to get PPR at this stage.
hi raza, did you have to submit a language test result for Non EE PNP PR application?

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
hi raza, did you have to submit a language test result for Non EE PNP PR application?
Yes i did it. actually while you submit the non EE application in IRCC online portal, it is part of checklist but I assumed it not mandatory to have non-expired IELTS. you may attach expired one on the basis on which you have already received nomination from province. I may be wrong but this is what I understand and research from the whole process.

Reactions: Setsuna