+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I did it, because the one that I had expired in August, so I did an upfront Medical in July. I sent an webform and they updated it successfully.

My was after AOR but still, at the clinic they didn't ask me for my application number, they just requested my passport and I think I gave them my UCI.

Cool

MS360

Oct 11, 2023
Hi guys, needed some clarity on the AOR -

I'm a Non EE BC PNP IPG applicant.

My timeline so far -

AR - 12th June 2023
Medical Passed - 11th October 2023

I received an email today from IRCC stating "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)". This email also contained my application number.

I have linked my application to my GC key account successfully. The status of the application shown is "Submitted".

My question is - the email I received from IRCC, is that the AOR email that I should attach when applying for BOWP? Or will there be an update on my GC Key portal with an AOR PDF?

bondagani

Jun 12, 2023
Hi guys, needed some clarity on the AOR -

I'm a Non EE BC PNP IPG applicant.

My timeline so far -

AR - 12th June 2023
Medical Passed - 11th October 2023

I received an email today from IRCC stating "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)". This email also contained my application number.

I have linked my application to my GC key account successfully. The status of the application shown is "Submitted".

My question is - the email I received from IRCC, is that the AOR email that I should attach when applying for BOWP? Or will there be an update on my GC Key portal with an AOR PDF?
Yes this is AOR

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thanks for the confirmation! And just as a follow-up - does receiving the AOR mean that I am approved in principle for PR?
From what I understand, AOR means your application has been checked by IRCC for completeness and is now ready for processing. But it doesn't mean approved in principle.

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
If we are applying inland (i.e. inside Canada), are we still going to receive PAL (Pre-Arrival Letter)? Just not so sure the purpose for it. Thank you.

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
If we are applying inland (i.e. inside Canada), are we still going to receive PAL (Pre-Arrival Letter)? Just not so sure the purpose for it. Thank you.
I just found it on Google. It is the letter if you are eligible of the PR program. :p

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Some inland applicants receive them while others don't. I received PAL but my friend from PEI didn't.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
So receiving the AOR would not make me eligible to apply for a BOWP? Or am I missing something?
Hey! I’ve had the same questions as yours before.
From the answer I got previously, having AOR does enable you to be eligible for BOWP( other conditions may apply).

When you ask about “approved in principle” I guess you are staring at BOWP’s eligibility requirements website. If so you can just ignore that.

Also you may have already tried to apply for a BOWP by filling the “come to canada tool” questionnaire. In there, when it asks you “ have you got a letter from IRCC to tell you that you are approved in principle?” you just select yes. Those questions are to help system decide what type of application yours is and what document list they should generate for you.

Be sure that you can’t have any employer restrictions if you apply for it.

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
HI AMD171,

Any update on your application?
Seems you are stuck at security too
no , there is no update, I am stuck on security since 28 feb 2023
I don't know what else we can do here, I already tried everything but just generic reply by ircc , you have to wait