+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi,
you submitted non EE application in August 2023? If so, than possibly you will get AOR in 3-4 month time period. after AOR you may link your application with GC key account and see your updates. even before AOR your may creat GC key account but cannot do any thing further until AOR received.
Makes sense. Thank you for your reply

sanketdubb

Oct 7, 2023
Hi, I have applied for my application through new pr portal after pnp. My work permit is expiring in 3 months and I haven’t received AOR yet and do i need it for bowp? I have my application number that starts with EP but that was written in biometric letter and have received nothing else. Can someone help me with this, what should i do?

Oct 7, 2023
Hi, I have applied for my application through new pr portal after pnp. My work permit is expiring in 3 months and I haven’t received AOR yet and do i need it for bowp? I have my application number that starts with EP but that was written in biometric letter and have received nothing else. Can someone help me with this, what should i do?
Hi ,time line please.did u get biometric instruction letter recently. The no starts with EP is your file no.i think u can apply bowp with tht .

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
If you have received your application number, then it implies that they would have sent you an AoR at some point. Have you received an email asking oyu to link your application to a GC Key account? May be they sent it there?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
It is better to link your application with GCkey to make sure that your application is in progress and also everything is updated. If it links then you are good to apply for BOWP.

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Sure,
AR 11 Feb 2023
AOR: 28 March 2023
ADR ( scheduled A): 28 March
MR: August 1st
MP: August 19
ADR (CV + scheduled A) Sept 21
Background check changed to process again on Oct 4th ( it was in process from the beginning of my application, but I got an update that it's changed to in process)

I hope we receive very good news very soon. :)
Same case
Waiting for an update since July 7

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Have you seen someone who passed security about a month?
I am in security screening, I ordered GCMS to see which organization they sent me for SS... Just wanted to know that it is always comprehensive and took from 6 months to 2 years or there were some cases which took around a month to pass the security... I have not had any military service, or been out of Canada since I entered Canada, or unusual travel...
I applied April 2023, got AOR May 5 2023. I called IRCC last week, they said my security has passed but still my tracker shows background check is in Progress. Eligibility - Not started. I'm not sure what's left in Background check now since Security (which takes the longest) has passed.

Reactions: MJHamedi

john.sterling

Aug 8, 2023
Hi all,

I have a question.

I got my OINP on April 17th and then submitted my application on June 18th. My nominee certificate is getting expired on October 14th, but I haven't received AOR yet. Does anyone know if the certificate must be valid when the AOR is issued, or is it enough that the application is submitted before the expiry?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I have a question.

I got my OINP on April 17th and then submitted my application on June 18th. My nominee certificate is getting expired on October 14th, but I haven't received AOR yet. Does anyone know if the certificate must be valid when the AOR is issued, or is it enough that the application is submitted before the expiry?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Your certificate should be valid while submitting your application. If it’s expired after submitting application, you don’t need to do anything or renew your certificate.

Reactions: john.sterling