+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi anyone who already submitted ADR, pl help me out
Your ADR will have instruction on how to upload the document. Typically, they provide two options. One is thru GCKEY online account or via email with specific instructions to be added in the subject line of the email with VO code so that your ADR directly goes to the VO who requested the ADR.

For GCKEY, you must have also linked your PR application into the GCKey account? If yes, upon login you will find "check full application status" under the action column. Over there, on the right top side, look for "view submitted application or upload documents" underlined. There you will find options to upload the ADR docs.

if you don't have any of two options above, which is very unlikely, you can also submit via webform:
On this link below, select -> "Add a document to your application". Then fill in your details and upload the documents for ADR.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

After your submitted by any of the above, called IRCC and have the call agent confirm that they see your ADR doc s on your file.

Reactions: AMSeq

Pbu6034

Oct 5, 2023
Enquiry
Type of application/enquiry (required)
-- Select from the list -- Electronic Travel Authorization Technical difficulties Change of contact information Use a representatives or release personal information Withdrawal of application Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents Citizenship Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document Permanent Resident Card Sponsorship Temporary Residence (applied online) Temporary Residence (applied by mail) International Experience Canada In-Canada Permanent Residence Permanent Residence (applied online) Permanent Residence (applied by mail) Request urgent processing of renewal or replacement card and have already applied

Type of application/enquiry (continued) -- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail) -

Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

This is correct option. Webform is outdated and haven’t been modified yet .
Thank you

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Hi there is an issue?

We already responded to this Portal 1 email and got access to Portal for Confirmation.
We've already submitted the photos and declared that we are in Canada.

But today we got Portal 1 again. What does it mean?
It might be related that I crossed border this weekend to visit the US?

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
Hi guys,

Today, my tracker updated for the background check, and it says the background verification status has been updated to in progress, while it was in process before.

My bio and medical were completed in August, and I was asked to provide my CV and schedule A in September.

Do you know the reason for this update I've received today?

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello

AIP stream

Portal 1 Sep 13th
Portal 2 Sep 18th
Ecopr : Oct 5th at 4:57 !!
Vo Montreal

Hope everyone waiting will get it soon :)

Question: I just linked my account to PR card portal and received email confirmation , But when i'm checking PR card poral there is this document ''IMM5444'' did you guys filled it out ? or no need at this point ?

Thanks

Reactions: AMSeq

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi guys,

Today, my tracker updated for the background check, and it says the background verification status has been updated to in progress, while it was in process before.

My bio and medical were completed in August, and I was asked to provide my CV and schedule A in September.

Do you know the reason for this update I've received today?
It indicates that they are processing your security (this is the last part). It could as fast as one month or as long as one year....

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
It indicates that they are processing your security (this is the last part). It could as fast as one month or as long as one year....
Thanks for the reply; I thought that it was almost done that's why I got that update today, so I still need to wait :(

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
I have been waiting for eCOPR for the last 32 days (portal 2:Sep 4). Today IRCC approved my Spouse’s Post Graduate Work Permit. It seems unusual. After PR final decision they approve PGWP. Does it mean my eCOPR is getting more delay?

Last edited:

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hey,

It's almost the same situation as me.

AR - August 30, 2022
MP - December 1, 2022
PAL - Feb 16, 2023
Everything is done except for Security which started on Feb 16, 2023

Nothing since then, super frustrating!
Same like yours profile