+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Pbu6034

Oct 5, 2023
Hi Guys I need a help responding to ADR
I have applied OINP master graduate stream - Non EE but online application. And I got an ADR for gap in personals history.
To respond to the request via Webform, I am not sure which option I should use Whether I should select permanent resident online or by mail. If I select online the next option from the drop down menu is only Permanent residence (online) - Express entry.
Could anyone pl help me out?

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
I have applied OINP master graduate stream - Non EE but online application. And I got an ADR for gap in personals history.
To respond to the request via Webform, I am not sure which option I should use Whether I should select permanent resident online or by mail. If I select online the next option from the drop down menu is only Permanent residence (online) - Express entry.
Is your application linked to your GCKey account?
If not yet, I think you should select by mail
And then select provincial nominee

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hi all,

AR-August 19, 2022.

MP-February 16, 2023

Until now, eligibility has not started.

Anyone in such a situation? And what could be the cause?
Hey,

It's almost the same situation as me.

AR - August 30, 2022
MP - December 1, 2022
PAL - Feb 16, 2023
Everything is done except for Security which started on Feb 16, 2023

Nothing since then, super frustrating!

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Congrats bud! Nice colourful timeline, I guess you must be into arts or paintings.
Thanks brother! Not that much into arts but I had lots of time to spare, that one day. Now thinking about it, I might have been drunk or high, and put too much time into it or most probably my emotions were manifesting itself into those colors, especially when each step along the process felt like an eternity and a sense of achievement. All in all, it feels good to be on the other side. Cheers!

Pbu6034

Oct 5, 2023
Hi anyone who already submitted ADR, pl help me out

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Enquiry
Type of application/enquiry (required)
-- Select from the list -- Electronic Travel Authorization Technical difficulties Change of contact information Use a representatives or release personal information Withdrawal of application Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents Citizenship Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document Permanent Resident Card Sponsorship Temporary Residence (applied online) Temporary Residence (applied by mail) International Experience Canada In-Canada Permanent Residence Permanent Residence (applied online) Permanent Residence (applied by mail) Request urgent processing of renewal or replacement card and have already applied

Type of application/enquiry (continued) -- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail) -

Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

This is correct option. Webform is outdated and haven’t been modified yet .

Reactions: bodyguarding

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
It does not matter, select both options, one at a time and send two webforms with same information. Indicate why you are sending a second one, in one of them if you feel like it. And if you have your application linked in the GCKey account, with a place to upload the AD then do that too. The point is that they get your AD in time and through any means necessary. Its their problem they have not updated their webpages, not yours to have a headache about. They will acknowledge the receipt of the files from both webforms and respond you back with a single email (talking from experience). Good Luck.

Last edited:

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I had the same ADR. In your IRCC GCKey account, you should see a document request under your application. Upon opening it, you will find out that the form is not in PDF format but is an online form, which can be filled out online. Just fill out that form and submit it. After submitting it, you'll see the document request in the application go away.