+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jozef001

Nov 15, 2020
Is there anyone out there who applied for non-express entry through SINP (Student stream) with a Teer1 job in Canada?
1. Do we need to show language proficiency?
2. Living and working full time, do we need to show proof of funds for the non-express PR application?
3. Can we submit a Police certificate along the process when requested?
4. Did biometrics in 2020, do I need to do it again?
Any input is highly appreciated!

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
@Miss bee
Thanks for the reply regarding tracker and gckey accuracy.
Just want to give you quick update about my application.
AR June 10
AOR Aug 21
Med and Bio Passed
ELIGIBILITY not started
Background check in progress
And today called IRCC to found criminality passed, info sharing in progress and security not started.
Can you give me an idea how long it's gonna take for eligibility to be started?
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
Thanks for the reply regarding tracker and gckey accuracy.
Just want to give you quick update about my application.
AR June 10
AOR Aug 21
Med and Bio Passed
ELIGIBILITY not started
Background check in progress
And today called IRCC to found criminality passed, info sharing in progress and security not started.
Can you give me an idea how long it's gonna take for eligibility to be started?
Thanks
Eligibility can take few weeks or months to start but it will be passed pretty quick. Most time consuming part is criminality and security and your criminality is already passed which is pretty good sign.

anna@88

Nov 30, 2017
Hello, Everyone, I need help with a work permit situation. I applied for NLPNP in July but haven't received my AOR yet. However, my work permit is LMIA exempted, and it will expire, does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for any open work permit? my work contract will expire in Jan 2024. I called IRCC, and they said I am not eligible for a bridging work permit.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, Everyone, I need help with a work permit situation. I applied for NLPNP in July but haven't received my AOR yet. However, my work permit is LMIA exempted, and it will expire, does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for any open work permit? my work contract will expire in Jan 2024. I called IRCC, and they said I am not eligible for a bridging work permit.
No you can’t apply BOWP as you need AOR for that however you can submit for closed work permit application. Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees and give you job number starting with A122445678 and you should submit application with that attaching your nomination certificate and work permit support letter from Province.

Reactions: AMSeq

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I would wait until the last minute before I apply for the closed work permit. If you applied in July, your AOR should be arriving soon.

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
I got my AR on December 2022 and am waiting for portal 1, yet. How come you guys are getting your COPR while you applied months after me??

Hahaha welcome to the club!!!

Hope you're not Winnipeg VO because they really don't care about your file and put it aside until they feel like picking it up again (which seems like what they did to me, as I have literally been skipped now waiting blindly compromising my future and time)

I'm also AR Dec 2023.

It's complete and pure BS that March 2023 ones are getting e-copr already. Most of them are newbies as well.

Still waiting for portal since July, hope you get something soon too.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
It will be coming soon & October is our turn, :)
May AOR recipients should start getting something, like ADR/PAL/Medical Passed etc in Tracker by End of October is my best guess based on existing pipeline and movement of previous applications.

I am May 15th AR with Jun 6th AOR applicant, I only expect some movement by 2nd week of November.

Please update if you May AOR guys get some updates please. It will give us some hope :p

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hahaha welcome to the club!!!

Hope you're not Winnipeg VO because they really don't care about your file and put it aside until they feel like picking it up again (which seems like what they did to me, as I have literally been skipped now waiting blindly compromising my future and time)

I'm also AR Dec 2023.

It's complete and pure BS that March 2023 ones are getting e-copr already. Most of them are newbies as well.

Still waiting for portal since July, hope you get something soon too.

There many factors has to what delays a file, VO is just one but the main thing is that every applicant file is different and so because everyones credentials is unique in some way, the processing of the file differs. One may think that their file/application is so simple yet it's not the case in reality. Here is what I have noticed so far:

Some NON-EE files are approved and got their portal in 4 to 7 months of time (from the date of AR). One of the reasons is that many of these applicants have nominations from a province that is deemed priority processing, and within the province, there are certain NOC/TEER that also puts in weight on the application, IRCC have some commitments to these provinces and they try to archive their targets by some percent. So if one is in that class or range, chances they get DM on the file much before others.

Outside the priority processing for NON-EE, there are applicant who got approved/Portal in 7 ~ 8 months of time. This I believe is pre-pandemic processing times + that these applicants may have lived in U.S. for some time in the past, this results in faster BGC processing and that leads to quick decision on their file.

If one have not lived in one of 5 info-sharing countries in the past, but given their application is easily verifiable by the authorities, the general processing time is like 8 ~ 9+ months

Lastly, there is also some luck factor in the end - that whatever it maybe on the applicant's file, it is just processed in timely manner.

And yes, there been applications in process for over 18 months, some going over 24 months from the date of AR, the reality is we don't know what's actual case, what information they have put in the application, mistakes/errors by applicants or their representatives in the form filling, there are just too many things can lead to delay. Hypothetically, say if the file is really simple, clean straightforward, and no errors form filling, but still delays, its just bad luck or whatever one thinks it could be.

The experience above is from my own file, from my co-workers file (from 6 different background), and countless reading on forums, reading from other members on this forum and their journey to PR -- is that just when you think that there is a set pattern and you somehow relate that pattern is maybe applicable on one's own file, you will at some point realize that there is no set pattern, its just that everyones file is processed differently in one way or another. Not saying there are no commonality among many files, just that when your time comes (and no here knows when), things will happen.

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
There many factors has to what delays a file, VO is just one but the main thing is that every applicant file is different and so because everyones credentials is unique in some way, the processing of the file differs. One may think that their file/application is so simple yet it's not the case in reality. Here is what I have noticed so far:

Some NON-EE files are approved and got their portal in 4 to 7 months of time (from the date of AR). One of the reasons is that many of these applicants have nominations from a province that is deemed priority processing, and within the province, there are certain NOC/TEER that also puts in weight on the application, IRCC have some commitments to these provinces and they try to archive their targets by some percent. So if one is in that class or range, chances they get DM on the file much before others.

Outside the priority processing for NON-EE, there are applicant who got approved/Portal in 7 ~ 8 months of time. This I believe is pre-pandemic processing times + that these applicants may have lived in U.S. for some time in the past, this results in faster BGC processing and that leads to quick decision on their file.

If one have not lived in one of 5 info-sharing countries in the past, but given their application is easily verifiable by the authorities, the general processing time is like 8 ~ 9+ months

Lastly, there is also some luck factor in the end - that whatever it maybe on the applicant's file, it is just processed in timely manner.

And yes, there been applications in process for over 18 months, some going over 24 months from the date of AR, the reality is we don't know what's actual case, what information they have put in the application, mistakes/errors by applicants or their representatives in the form filling, there are just too many things can lead to delay. Hypothetically, say if the file is really simple, clean straightforward, and no errors form filling, but still delays, its just bad luck or whatever one thinks it could be.

The experience above is from my own file, from my co-workers file (from 6 different background), and countless reading on forums, reading from other members on this forum and their journey to PR -- is that just when you think that there is a set pattern and you somehow relate that pattern is maybe applicable on one's own file, you will at some point realize that there is no set pattern, its just that everyones file is processed differently in one way or another. Not saying there are no commonality among many files, just that when your time comes (and no here knows when), things will happen.

Agreed

However, all my known cases were very very similar to mine, the ones who have been processed already, and we all are the same SINP candidates, even working (or they used to work with me) at the same place. Matching everything except personal details. Also I haven't left Canada in 6 years, except for visiting home.

I agree with what you've said, but with my experience the SVO plays a very big role as the only people I'm seeing are getting stuck behind are from this particular visa office only. And I'm not just talking about 2023, even if you go back to 2017 the situation is the same.
Luck matters, but things change when you start seeing a pattern, especially historically.

Surprises me that there's no accountability in this scenario especially with this visa office. IRCC says "it hasn't even been a year since you applied and the processing time is 16 months." Well I can see that but are we just gonna ignore the fact how it went down from 18 to 17 and 17 to now 16 months in just three months? And how people are still stuck? No answer oh sorry, no data on that either. There's no answer for that. According to them, all we can do is wait.

One thing I've learnt is that any aspirants that I see now I tell them to only choose Express entry as you might get stuck at any point in non EE since there's no tradition of accountability in this stream anyway

My GCMS said that the day I submitted ADR on July 7 (before the deadline), I got an acknowledgement but my file was "Put in PM3 queue". And it's not me, but the GCMS that say whoever the officer was he recieved the documents and put it in a queue all within thirty seconds?!?!?!I

And the updated September GCMS said that they (Winnipeg VO) hasn't even picked up the file for almost 3 months at this point.

Last edited:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Agreed

However, all my known cases were very very similar to mine, the ones who have been processed already, and we all are the same SINP candidates, even working (or they used to work with me) at the same place. Matching everything except personal details.

I agree with what you've said, but with my experience the SVO plays a very big role as the only people I'm seeing are getting stuck behind are from this particular visa office only. And I'm not just talking about 2023, even if you go back to 2017 the situation is the same.
Luck matters, but things change when you start seeing a pattern, especially historically.

Surprises me that there's no accountability in this scenario especially with this visa office. IRCC says "ir hasn't even been a year since you applied and the processing time is 16 months. Well I can see that but are we just gonna ignore the fact how it went down from 18 to 17 and 17 to now 16 months in just three months? There's no answer for that. According to them, all we can do is wait.

One thing I've learnt is that any aspirants that I see now I tell them to only choose Express entry as you might get stuck at any point in non EE since there's no tradition of accountability in this stream anyway

Those known cases similar to yours doesn't really mean that they are going to be processed in the same way or within same timelines. Work exp details among co-worker working in same place, fields, can be same and it is evaluated in Eligibility assessment, but personal details and person background info (which is always unique) is where things play different role.

As for EE vs NON-EE, its not like everyone has an option to choose whether to go with EE or NON-EE. They have to meet the EE criteria and importantly score high CRS to be invited. With Non-EE, applicant bypasses many criteria, like Age, Ielts, Eca, etc.. and with that the downside is slow processing.

Reactions: Raman Kalsiya