+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hello, wondering what you ended up doing? I am in a similar situation.
[/
Hello, wondering what you ended up doing? I am in a similar situation.
Hi, I got to know that I can apply for Express entry as well and that should not create any issue with my current non express profile. However, I recently received PAL and medical passed. Also got to know from Ircc call centre that my profile is making good progress and just waiting for background to complete(not sure how it will take from here). So will be waiting for the non express decision now and probably apply for work permit extension if needed(worst case) .

Last edited:

fatcutecat

Oct 2, 2023
Hi All,
I have a question regarding create EE profile while having non-ee pnp application in progress
Today is the day I have 1 year experience in Canada, that means Im eligible for EE profile but when I try to create my EE profile, I have a problem:

When I put "reference code to begin your application", it returns an error:
The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
  • Error Description: You already have an in progress application.

What should I do in this case? Does it mean I cannot create EE profile when Im having an application in progress?

Really appreciate if someone knows the answer and has the same experience could help me.
Thank you so much.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All,
I have a question regarding create EE profile while having non-ee pnp application in progress
Today is the day I have 1 year experience in Canada, that means Im eligible for EE profile but when I try to create my EE profile, I have a problem:

When I put "reference code to begin your application", it returns an error:
The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
  • Error Description: You already have an in progress application.

What should I do in this case? Does it mean I cannot create EE profile when Im having an application in progress?

Really appreciate if someone knows the answer and has the same experience could help me.
Thank you so much.
I encountered the same when I tried to create an EE profile midway my Non-EE PNP PR application.

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
I got ADR ( T4, paystub, job letter,..) from Winnipeg on Sept 6th. Hopefully they pick up the pace and we get some updates next month.
where do you find this information about your application status? Could you help me find this for my application?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
where do you find this information about your application status? Could you help me find this for my application?
From what I understand, the processing time depends on VO
& also depends on whether you get any ADR or not.

I have seen some people with a similar timeline delayed after getting ADR.

I hope you will hear something soon..........

myf333

Dec 2, 2022
Hi everyone , last week i received nomination by OINP under foreign worker stream. I was going through the application process and forms i am confused. I want to file Non Express entry PR application for myself and my wife (both are currently residing in Canada Myself (PGWP) and my wife (SOWP) visa.

I went through all the forms and it seems like i cannot include my wife in the same application as all the forms are about my information. I am not sure just checking the option in the form " Is your spouse accompanying" is enough. I think there is more to it . I just cannot figure it out.

I went through the website and checklist and couldn't find anything specific. However , there is a section where i can select additional forms among the list i found only 3 forms that looks to be relevant. see below

Additional Application Forms
These forms or documents may or may not be required for your program. Please check the document checklist and program guide for the forms you need or which documents you need for your application.

Form numberForm nameAttachmentActions
IMM 5533
[Download] Document Checklist: Spousal Sponsorship (Including Dependent Children) (IMM 5533) (opens in a new browser tab)
Document Checklist: Spousal Sponsorship (Including Dependent Children) (IMM 5533)There is no data to displayUploadIMM 5533
IMM 1344
[Download] Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (opens in a new browser tab)
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and UndertakingThere is no data to displayUploadIMM 1344
IMM 5532
[Download] Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation Form (opens in a new browser tab)
Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation FormThere is no data to displayUploadIMM 5532

However, i am not sure as these forms looks like they are for a person who is a PR holder and want to sponsor their spouse.

Can anyone please guide me.

Thanks,
MYF