+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
It took me 2-3 days for Portal 1 and Portal 2 once I've got COPR number in Status Tracker
Not really this is not that much generic. Nowadays most people are experiencing delays in receiving portal 2 emails and eCOPR. Etobicoke VO is comparatively faster than the Montreal VO. If it goes to Montreal it's really your bad luck. Montreal VO is taking 10-20 days for Portal 2 email and 4-6 weeks for eCOPR download. I got P1 on August 16, P2 on September 04 and still waiting for eCOPR. You can check the timeline of other people in the PR confirmation portal timeline threat. Thanks.

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Not really this is not that much generic. Nowadays most people are experiencing delays in receiving portal 2 emails and eCOPR. Etobicoke VO is comparatively faster than the Montreal VO. If it goes to Montreal it's really your bad luck. Montreal VO is taking 10-20 days for Portal 2 email and 4-6 weeks for eCOPR download. I got P1 on August 16, P2 on September 04 and still waiting for eCOPR. You can check the timeline of other people in the PR confirmation portal timeline threat. Thanks.
Maybe because I already had the Portal account and they just linked it and opened new tab with confirmation.
I applied online for PR and Non-EE

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Maybe because I already had the Portal account and they just linked it and opened new tab with confirmation.
I applied online for PR and Non-EE
I also had a portal account and it took. 20 days from P1 to P2. What is your VO? Montreal or Etobicoke?

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
100% true

Reactions: Saif11

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
I applied in April and received the AOR in May. No updates after that. Do I need to call them? Or is this normal? Will calling help?

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
Question: I’m depend on non express PR and I got to know that I can qualify for express entry stream as well. Can I apply for express entry while non express is in progress? I have AOr from April but no progress yet
Hello, wondering what you ended up doing? I am in a similar situation.

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
does it mean anything when the background check goes from "not started" to "not applicable" to "we are processing your background"?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi everyone,
I was asked to provide my CV and Schedule A after my medical was passed in August; it was the second time I was asked for (Schedule A).
Is there anyone having the same experience, or do you know how much it might take to get a final update or the copr?
Thank you very much if you could answer my question please
Hey Hey Hey, I have absolute similar experience. Can i privet message you here? I want to talk with you about something

kamiar1234

Nov 23, 2022
Hi all,
my application is PNP non-Express Outland
my application process is 3 months over than IRCC standard time.
last week i raised webform for delay...
friday i found out my visa office changed...its third vo
sydney to windsor and now winnipeg...
why my application transfered 3 times???

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
does it mean anything when the background check goes from "not started" to "not applicable" to "we are processing your background"?
we are processing your background -> This should be the last step of background checking, i.e security.
Nobody knows how long it lasts....(it varies a lot)

Reactions: vuxgamer

Re.ibrahim22

Jun 6, 2023
Hi Friends,
There is a question on generic form

Number of Years of university Education

what should i answer here,

As I did bachelor of arts (4 years) in 5 years,
because of some personal problems, i had repeated my last year in the university.

so Confuse about that, your answer would be appreciated..

Thanks in Advance

Last edited: