+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ramesha N

Sep 27, 2023
Hi
i have recently started my PR process (PNP) to CANADA. Does the latest diplomatic row between India and Canada
(Killing of Khalistani extremist Hardeep Singh Nijjar) affect my PR process time? Any idea please ???

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Finally !!!!! PR Cards Received on 22nd September.
Hope everyone will have their decisions soon and will achieve great success in your life.

PNP non-Express Entry (OINP MASTER'S GRADUATE STREAM with spouse)

AR : 11 NOV 2022
AOR : 18 JAN 2023
MP : 25 JAN 2023
PAL : 2 MAY 2023
PORTAL 1 : 20 JULY 2023 (Morning)
PORTAL 2 : 20 JULY 2023 (afternoon)
ECOPR : 24 JULY 2023
PR Card Mailed : 19 SEPT 2023
PR Card Received : 22 SEPT 2023

I did 5 inquiries and 2 GCMS during application process.

Thank you everyone for your support and guidance, this group is a great family, always helping each other. Keep helping to them who are in need.

My time line is in my signature for future reference.

chippymariam

Aug 9, 2023
Hi, I recently received the nomination from OINP for the 'Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream'. I applied for permanent residence in September and I am waiting for AOR. My PGWP expires in November 2024. The Work Permit Support Letter says I need to apply for a closed work permit within 6 months. What is an employer compliance fee? Please guide me if someone has applied for a closed work permit for the JOIS stream

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi, I recently received the nomination from OINP for the 'Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream'. I applied for permanent residence in September and I am waiting for AOR. My PGWP expires in November 2024. The Work Permit Support Letter says I need to apply for a closed work permit within 6 months. What is an employer compliance fee? Please guide me if someone has applied for a closed work permit for the JOIS stream
I applied for a closed WP under my OINP JOIS support letter. Got my nomination on March 2022. Applied for closed WP on Sept 2022. My PGWP expiration is Sept 2023. April 2023 I requested ATIP notes which I got a month later, saying IRCC is busy and they still have to start eligibility check. Couple of days later I got portal 1. Last Thursday marks the 1 yr anniversary of my closed WP application. And eligibility still not started.

I did not pay the employer compliance fee (don't know what that is). And I did kot receive any ADR for it either. Probably the reason why my application is still pending even though I'm already PR.

chippymariam

Aug 9, 2023
I applied for a closed WP under my OINP JOIS support letter. Got my nomination on March 2022. Applied for closed WP on Sept 2022. My PGWP expiration is Sept 2023. April 2023 I requested ATIP notes which I got a month later, saying IRCC is busy and they still have to start eligibility check. Couple of days later I got portal 1. Last Thursday marks the 1 yr anniversary of my closed WP application. And eligibility still not started.

I did not pay the employer compliance fee (don't know what that is). And I did kot receive any ADR for it either. Probably the reason why my application is still pending even though I'm already PR.
So, that means your work permit application is still in process, but you are a Permanent Resident now?

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Just wanted to share that I got my PR card yesterday and wanted to give you a quick heads-up about my timeline.

Applied with my spouse, who is the main applicant.
Processing office: Montreal
  • AR: the end of April, 2022
  • AOR: October 11, 2022
  • Biometrics: November 11, 2022
  • PAL: November 21, 2022
  • MP: December 8, 2022
  • Eligibility: Passed (by calling IRCC for the update)
  • Criminality: Passed (Called IRCC)
  • Info Sharing: In Progress (called IRCC for the update on May 5, 2023); Passed (called IRCC for the update on June 22, 2023)
  • Security: Not Started (as of June 22, 2023)
  • Portal 1: July 21, 2023
  • P2 received Aug. 18, evening of 2023, and responded on August 19
  • eCOPR: August 22 (request for signature)
  • Updated eCOPR: September 11, 2023
  • Received the PR Card in the mail on September 25, 2023 (while my spouse is still waiting for the card as of today...I plan to call IRCC tomorrow or end of this week if we don't receive it in the mail soon)
Big thanks to everyone who's been chipping in on this thread! It’s been a long ride, and really lucky to have this forum to lean on. It feels great to share and receive all the information and support here.

I felt the journey with IRCC and this PR waiting could be a real rollercoaster! Like having to call 21 times in one morning, navigating all the options before finally getting someone on the line. The key for me was to stay kind and understanding with the IRCC staff; they’re usually super helpful, even though they can’t really speed things up unless, of course, there’s a really unreasonable delay than what others shared here, which I was fortunate that I didn't run into this situation. Different agents mentioned there were no notes on our application when I called, so I took that as a positive sign, thinking it meant everything was moving along smoothly. So, fingers crossed, if you hear there are no notes, hopefully, it’s a good sign for you too! Keep the vibes positive!

Also, using the Webform to shoot over questions didn’t really work for me unless it was something like a change or corrections on the paperwork, and even then, it took them about three weeks to get back.

When I got really stressed out and wanted to call IRCC twice in a row (hoping that I would hear different information from different agents, lol), I found myself coming back to this thread a few times just to see if I was stressing out too much instead. And, yeah, I did try to touch base with IRCC for updates about once a month or once every couple of months toward the end of the process (Criminality, Info Sharing, Security stages).

So, hang in there, everyone! We’re all in this together, and keep sharing our experiences and sharing support!
Hey, why did you get a request for eCoPR signature?
Congrats btw. I am just curious what the signature part is about.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Now it shows Latest update - Final decision with the date, but in progress and other field in progress too.
Is it ok? Or it will be in progress until PR Card?

Yes, that's normal. They don't update everything when the final decision is made. When you get your eCoPR then it will be updated. At least that's what happened to me. I received my PR card and the portal still says in review lol.

bodyguarding

Sep 6, 2023
I just wanna say thank you. Your timeline inspired me a lot when I felt hopeless in last 5 months from April to September.
And here is my timeline:
AR: Nov 3rd, 2022
AOR: Jan 23th, 2023
MP: September 12th, 2023
Eligibility passed: September 12th, 2023
BGC passed: September 18th, 2023
Portal 1: September 19th, 2023
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: CIO Sydney
I couldn’t remember how many times I cried because of the pressure from the store I working, from my employer. But finally, I’m almost free. Good luck everyone!

At the end everything is OK, if not, it's not the end... .:)