+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Anyone recieved any interview request for Non express entry?

I know it sound weird but anyone ever interview from IRCC inland Non express entry PR application?
I have heard that someone (inland) got interviewed by CSIS for the security screening..That is quite uncommon....

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi Guys,
I requested CV and schedule A on Aug 14 and I replied on the same day but it is more than a month that I have not got any updates. It is weird because I have asked for schedule A for eligibility before and my eligibility passed but they requested again my schedule A and this time with CV... IDK what should I do because everyone who got same ADR then got their approval but mine stuck again.... anyone has any idea?

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
what will be the impact of processing with ongoing tension between Canada and India? any suggestions? would it delay more

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Can somebody please provide any feedback on this. Here’s my timeline:
AR- March 17
AOR and ADR-May 11
July 23- Medical passed
After 2 month it showed another update today:
September 21: Medical passed, again( expiry date is same with the update)
BC: In progress
Biometrics: already on file, but not updated

GC key account:
It’s showing medical passed on July 23, it’s not updated there that it’s updated again on September 21. Don’t know which source to rely on

Can somebody please advise what it could be related to or if similar updates are common.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: jay4121997

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hi everyone.
Would it be okay to travel outside of Canada before you get ECOPR?
I am planning to go home end of this September and planning to be back next year January. (planning to apply for PRTD once I receive ECOPR out of Canada)

I have submitted portal 2 ( in Canada declaration and mailing address and photo) last Aug 31st.
My question is since when we submit portal2, we have to declare that we are currently in Canada and if it is okay to wait for ECOPR outside of Canada.

My flight ticket is 9/28 and very worried because I am still waiting for ECOPR..

Please advise and thank you in advance.
No you cant travel on ecopr and come back. As your temporary permit ceases to be valid. You should get your PR card

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Who has the same issue?

Application Status Tracker (AST) current status
  1. Biometrics: Completed
  2. Medical: Completed
  3. Background Verification: Completed
  4. Eligibility: Completed
MP Extended 11 Sept But still nothing.
I didn't get any GU or Portal emails.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Can somebody tell me how to link application with tracker. I try to put my uci and application number and this error pop ups
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys! I have a question. I recently got Permanent Residence and I applied through OINP: International Student Stream with a Job offer. I want to change my job but my lawyer told me I need to stay with my company at least six more month after getting a PR, so I will prove my nomination.

Is it true or I can change my job? Thank you

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Can somebody please provide any feedback on this. Here’s my timeline:
AR- March 17
AOR and ADR-May 11
July 23- Medical passed
After 2 month it showed another update today:
September 21: Medical passed, again( expiry date is same with the update)
BC: In progress
Biometrics: already on file, but not updated

GC key account:
It’s showing medical passed on July 23, it’s not updated there that it’s updated again on September 21. Don’t know which source to rely on

Can somebody please advise what it could be related to or if similar updates are common.

Thanks!
I had similar thing..... don't worry probably because of old medical....I assume they manually override the medical expiry date which triggers a new update on the file .

Reactions: Kraf245