+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Shubham463

Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got the Portal 1 email from IRCC Etobicoke Office on 13 September, 2023 and I replied to the email with the requested information on the same day.

I am waiting for the Portal 2 email now. Hopefully I will get that soon.

Anyone with similar Portal 1 timeline from IRCC Etobicoke Office?
Thank you.

Reactions: Bayantemur

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
hello, I sent pr application on June 8th and got an email from Ircc with application number and biometrics instruction.

I want to apply for BOWP but I am confused if it is AOR or not. I have already linked with my application and i can see pr status.

but haven't got any pdf file named acknowledge of receipt.

email shows me uci and application number and This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/06/08.

please help!
I also applied on June 8th but still waiting for AOR. That’s ur AOR u can apply your BOWP now.

chsmello

May 7, 2023
Hi everyone,

I got the Portal 1 email from IRCC Etobicoke Office on 13 September, 2023 and I replied to the email with the requested information on the same day.

I am waiting for the Portal 2 email now. Hopefully I will get that soon.

Anyone with similar Portal 1 timeline from IRCC Etobicoke Office?
Thank you.
Yes, I received from Etobicoke in the same day and Portal 2 today (Sep 20).

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hello, I sent pr application on June 8th and got an email from Ircc with application number and biometrics instruction.

I want to apply for BOWP but I am confused if it is AOR or not. I have already linked with my application and i can see pr status.

but haven't got any pdf file named acknowledge of receipt.

email shows me uci and application number and This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/06/08.

please help!
Yes that is AOR . Attach that with your work permit application.

Reactions: givemethatplz

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
Hello. Is there anyone who get any update from etobicoke office? My primary office is etobicoke, I didn't get any update yet.

non-ee pnp AOS

AR : 20 Oct 2022
AOR : 03 Dec 2022
MP : 28 Feb 2023

And nothing changed...
My secondary VO is Etobicoke, MP: 19 March, Nothing yet...

Reactions: dbflqud88

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Anyone recieved any interview request for Non express entry?

I know it sound weird but anyone ever interview from IRCC inland Non express entry PR application?