+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I had similar thing...but after that on Sept 8 it again marked as medical pass on September 8th ( in GC-Key ).....

Also along with that my Bg check changed to not applicable in GC-Key (in progress in Tracker though)
Well, It means that they are working on your file. Most likely, your security check has started. You can always call and ask.

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
SOS!!

I need your expert advice from the community.

I had submitted my application in Alberta PNP in non express entry stream on 10-jan-2023

While checking the status on over call , the IRCC officer informed that they have sent me portal 1 mail. I had hired WWWICS consultant in India to handle my appplication. When i checked my agent he said no email received. I called IRCC again and they assured an email is sent. Since i dont have any access to online portal.

I need to know.

#1 Apart from email can we get to know the status online. If yes, on which portal.
#2 How does the email looks likes . Do we have general address for portal 1 ( can someone share the link of portal 1 / portal 2)

My consultant seems completly unware of what is portal 1 and portal 2 ( yeah thats true )
Pardon for asking basic questions.

appreciate your time in reading this post.

Thanks in advance.

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
Timeline? VO?
The IRCC officer informed me that they have sent me portal 1 mail howvever my consultant said he has not received any email.
#1 Apart from email can we get to know the status online. If yes, on which portal.
#2 How does the email looks likes . Do we have general address for portal 1 ( can someone share the link of portal 1 / portal 2)

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
SOS!!

I need your expert advice from the community.

I had submitted my application in Alberta PNP in non express entry stream on 10-jan-2023

While checking the status on over call , the IRCC officer informed that they have sent me portal 1 mail. I had hired WWWICS consultant in India to handle my appplication. When i checked my agent he said no email received. I called IRCC again and they assured an email is sent. Since i dont have any access to online portal.

I need to know.

My consultant seems completly unware of what is portal 1 and portal 2 ( yeah thats true )
Pardon for asking basic questions.

appreciate your time in reading this post.

Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, Portal1 and portal2 emails come to the applicants email id's directly. Portal1 will have an PDF attached and the subject line is "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal FILE NO XXXXXXX.. Portal2 email subject line will be "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account "

My suggestion would be ask IRCC to send the portal mail again because now a days so many people didn't receive the email and when they ask IRCC is sending it again!!!

Reactions: ECCA98

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
As far as I know, Portal1 and portal2 emails come to the applicants email id's directly. Portal1 will have an PDF attached and the subject line is "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal FILE NO XXXXXXX.. Portal2 email subject line will be "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account "

My suggestion would be ask IRCC to send the portal mail again because now a days so many people didn't receive the email and when they ask IRCC is sending it again!!!
Thanks for the swift response, You absolutely right. Normally the email comes to candidate account however in my case the application was submitted through a consultant hence he is receiving all the correspondence.

I asked checked with IRCC and they informed i need to wait for 1 week before i request to regenerate the email.

Apart from the email, what does the original application status shows when you receive the portal 1 email ?

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys,
Something really weird happened with my application.
I've got ATIP/GCMS report and it says COPR was ISSUED, and CANCELLED the same day.

Problem is medical exam. Expire date is 02 Sept 2023
COPR was issued 17 Aug 2023 - 2 weeks before expire date.
I would understand if it happened after expire date - that's legit.
But it was 2 weeks before expire date, it isn't fair.

What should I do? Does somebody has the same case?

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
Hi guys! May I ask what is PAL look like? I received an update on AST tracker like this: “ Invitation to pre-arrival services
We sent you a message about free [pre-arrival services](https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html) that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.”
My application doesn’t has any updates since AOR Jan 2023. I hope this maybe good news by any chance.