+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VanessaE

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hi all,
I got the following update on my GC Key account on September 8th, 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 8, 2023:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, I checked on Application Status Tracker (AST), my Background Verification changed to "Completed".
And today I am able to see the COPR details (Document number & expiry date) on the Application Status Tracker (AST) as well.

Does that mean I can expect my Portal 1 email soon?
Thank you.
Yes!!!

Reactions: Shubham463

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
Check one of my old posts #5,304. Back then you asked same thing, answer doesn't change.
I dial automated telephone service this evening and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. it happened to me like that before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

alchemistbc

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, I'm a PhD candidate applying for PR through BCPNP IPG stream, just wondering if I need to submit the language test result as the it says only the candidates applying for NOC C or D categories need to submit, but the test result is a required item in the portal. Many thanks!

bodyguarding

Sep 6, 2023
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?
Same happened with my work permit last week, I hope it will be the same with our PR application.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Today I got updated now it says:
Review of medical results - September 12, 2023: You passed the medical exam.

Does someone has the same scenario? It looks weird. Today is 11 September :)
Everything done in my profile, but they are playing with my medical almost 1 month.
Similar situation. Medical was passed on Jun 30 (old medical), with Expiry on August 29. On GC Key, medical pass disappeared on August 30. Tracker still shows passed, also called IRCC, and the agent said it is passed. GC Key however, is still showing medical not required.

Reactions: jay4121997

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Similar situation. Medical was passed on Jun 30 (old medical), with Expiry on August 29. On GC Key, medical pass disappeared on August 30. Tracker still shows passed, also called IRCC, and the agent said it is passed. GC Key however, is still showing medical not required.
I had similar thing...but after that on Sept 8 it again marked as medical pass on September 8th ( in GC-Key ).....

Also along with that my Bg check changed to not applicable in GC-Key (in progress in Tracker though)

Reactions: bodyguarding

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
I had similar thing...but after that on Sept 8 it again marked as medical pass on September 8th ( in GC-Key ).....

Also along with that my Bg check changed to not applicable in GC-Key (in progress in Tracker though)

The issue is I have everything passed, but no Portal 1 yet.

Medical - Passed (yesterday again)
Background check - Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Biometrics - Passsed

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
when is ur copr expiry?
I don't have COPR Expire Date in the Tracker

whats ur timeline?
Sumbmitted - Nov 27, 2022
AOR - Jan 27, 2023