+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi all,

I am in OINP masters stream.

submitted: Apr 14 (I have old bio but have not given any medical tests yet)
AOR: July 12
up to this date, in GC account my background check was N/A, but in the Tracker (Biometrics = Not started & Background check = in progress)

I received a ghost update on September 8
as a result, in GC account my background has become "We are processing your background check." and in the tracker Biometrics has changed to "Passed"

I have not received a request to give medicals. Am I in the IP2 phase or is this a false IP2?

Thanks for your comments in advance.

I have reverse situation....
My Bg check went form
We are processing => NA on Sept 8th on gc-Key, in tracker it still shows in progress.

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Hello,

I have two PR applications, non-EE and EE. I initially expected the EE would be approved first, but today, I received a portal email for the non-EE application.

If I submit my personal information through the portal, and they send me CoPR, what will happen to the EE application? can I delay submitting my info to the portal?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

I have two PR applications, non-EE and EE. I initially expected the EE would be approved first, but today, I received a portal email for the non-EE application.

If I submit my personal information through the portal, and they send me CoPR, what will happen to the EE application? can I delay submitting my info to the portal?
Submit your information ASAP. Your other application will be automatically cancelled once you get COPR . Note don’t try to withdraw anything until you get a signed copy of COPR . Your processing fees won’t be returned to you.

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Thanks for your reply, but i believe these days it takes less time. In fact, I was asking if somebody received ADR recently for example in July or August 2023.

I submitted my ADR on July 6, it changed to we are reviewing on July 7th and I haven't heard anything yet. It's September 11 today and nothing has changed. So can't say it's moving fast, especially when my own coworkers that applied a few days before in fact a month after me are getting portals and I haven't even heard anything back yet

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys, I've got GU today.

Short background:
Medical was done upfront and Expires today 02 Sept.
Previously it was Passed 27 Jan CGKey, but they extended in CGKey to Passed 30 Aug.
In AITP report and IRCC Tracker everything completed and waiting for final decision.

I've got GU that passed medical disappeared and I don't need it anymore.
They updated it becuase working with my application (Saturday) or automatic update because today is expire date of my original medical exam?

Who have the same case and how long it take to Portal 1 after that?

Today I got updated now it says:
Review of medical results - September 12, 2023: You passed the medical exam.

Does someone has the same scenario? It looks weird. Today is 11 September :)
Everything done in my profile, but they are playing with my medical almost 1 month.

Reactions: jay4121997

Shubham463

Jan 6, 2021
Hi all,
I got the following update on my GC Key account on September 8th, 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 8, 2023:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, I checked on Application Status Tracker (AST), my Background Verification changed to "Completed".
And today I am able to see the COPR details (Document number & expiry date) on the Application Status Tracker (AST) as well.

Does that mean I can expect my Portal 1 email soon?
Thank you.