+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
I can see final decision on my application.How much longer for the portal?So submitted on August last year,final decision August 2023.

Reactions: Bayantemur

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I can see final decision on my application.How much longer for the portal?So submitted on August last year,final decision August 2023.
Most Portal 1 comes within the next couple of days of the final decision date.

I got mine the next day after the final decision was made.

Apr 18, 2023
Most Portal 1 comes within the next couple of days of the final decision date.

I got mine the next day after the final decision was made.
@Lilly9795 did your portal ( where you submitted your document initially) get opened for photo upload after you got portal 2 email. I heard IRCC usually sends email after a day or so after updating the system.

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
Hello everyone, is there anyone who recently received their PR card , can you please share the time it took from Ecopr to PR?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone, is there anyone who recently received their PR card , can you please share the time it took from Ecopr to PR?
About 47 days for me, this includes weekends and public holidays. Follow this thread for portal/pr card timelines and link your PR card application to GCkey if you haven't already.

raccoonGuy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2023
I would suggest you call IRCC and tell them about the expiry of your medical (without waiting) and ask them if they could extend the validity date of your medical or if you need to do medical again.
Thank you, I've called them today.
They now reviewing to extend or not my medical. And file transferred for final decision, not 100%, but usually transferring for that.
Crossed fingers. They normally extend if you live in Canada and you medical done in Canada. Most ofter case is extending, but depends on officer.

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Congrats , can you please share your timeline? and do you know when your background started and when they finish it?

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
My nomination was restricted to the employer and I was laid off. I informed province and they gave me two months to find another employer who is willing to sponsor me. I did find a job with same noc code and received revised nomination with new employer name on it. Had to get another work permit.
if you don’t mind can you please share your province name?