+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
How long for PR card after ecopr
It has recently increased by 8 days. A month ago, it was 28 days, then 34 days fews weeks back and 36 days at present. This excludes weekends. Link your PR card application to your GCkey account if you haven't yet for tracking purpose.

Reactions: rishuaj

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
It has recently increased by 8 days. A month ago, it was 28 days, then 34 days fews weeks back and 36 days at present. This excludes weekends. Link your PR card application to your GCkey account if you haven't yet for tracking purpose.
Hey Brother, I just linked my PR Card application to my GCKey account. Does that mean my Photo and Address got accepted? because in the Portal, it still says In Review with IRCC

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Brother, I just linked my PR Card application to my GCKey account. Does that mean my Photo and Address got accepted? because in the Portal, it still says In Review with IRCC
Yes portal is no that accurate. Keep an eye on your GCKey and see when your application is approved and PR card us mailed .

Reactions: buddy013

bgarcha19

Aug 15, 2023
Just realized ecopr came with wrong height even I sent them correct height in reply to portal 1 email should I correct it or not ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just realized ecopr came with wrong height even I sent them correct height in reply to portal 1 email should I correct it or not ?
You can reply to same email address and ask them to correct it however it’s not that important information in COPR so I don’t think so they will bother to correct it . Also it has zero impact on anything if you leave it like that. If you want you can send another application to correct it later but processing time os really high these days for correction of documents.

bgarcha19

Aug 15, 2023
You can reply to same email address and ask them to correct it however it’s not that important information in COPR so I don’t think so they will bother to correct it . Also it has zero impact on anything if you leave it like that. If you want you can send another application to correct it later but processing time os really high these days for correction of documents.
I’m leaving it like that other than height everything else is correct in ecopr so I’m not wasting my time dealing with ircc again need a break now lol