+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
No need to worry since they already confirm receiving your additional documents. And no need to take a bad feeling that your application is not processing. Believe me there is no rule at all. They might keep seeing no updates and suddenly surprised to receive medical request and PAL together and after some time your portal.

I am not sure if you receive your GCMS report or not yet. But if there is any movement on your eligibility or background checks, it is a good sign that your application is being processed.

Best wishes
I received my notes already, as per assessments, eligibility and security not started yet. But there is Additional note(not dated) left by the by the Officer File forwarded to Ready For Eval-CT.

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
I received my notes already, as per assessments, eligibility and security not started yet. But there is Additional note(not dated) left by the by the Officer File forwarded to Ready For Eval-CT.
Security will be usually last step.
Your eligibility should start soon as per the above note if not already started after receiving your GCMS report.
If your criminality and Infosharing checks started, this will also be a good sign

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Another week has gone no AOR for me
AR- 10 June 2023
God bless IRCC !
called IRCC twice last week, they kept saying you will receive email shortly, but i don’t know their “shortly” is how much long for me!

Neyafaz

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Another week has gone no AOR for me
AR- 10 June 2023
God bless IRCC !
called IRCC twice last week, they kept saying you will receive email shortly, but i don’t know their “shortly” is how much long for me!
Same as mine, I submitted June 26 and no AOR yet. Hopefully we’ll get it soon.