App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
portal 1: aug 2,2023
portal 2, ecopr, pr: waiting
ecopr expiring: nov 09, 2023 (shown in tracker)

i am planning to go home oct 19 for a month and half. If i don't get PR till then, do i have to apply for PTRD? Ecopr expire like 20 days after i leave canada, should i wait or apply for travel document when i am outside canada?

thanks
My simple answer is TO WAIT!

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I got the same issue. They asked me again for everything. I had to fulfill schedule A again, and after that, they sent me an additional ADR asking me for my CV (specific positions, job duties), not only for my last 10 years, they asked for everything since I was 18 years old.
It does not specifically mentioned what they really need from time to time. As I was student at high school then university for undergrad and then master, I did not have too much in my cv instead of my last job and my current job with duties. The just asked me to provide CV and schedule A.

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Hello guys, anyone in the same boat?
BC PNP non-ee
AR: Jan-06-2023
AOR: Mar 10, 2023
PAL: June 21st 2023
Medicals Passed twice - June 21st 2023 and June 26th with expiry date on tracker
Background is in progress from March
Eligibility is not started
I called IRCC twice and they told everything is passed except security from last 2 months. I called yesterday again, agent told security has not started yet..

thanks in advance!!!
As far I understand, if you are checking the status of security check through calling IRCC, it will always remain not started until it is confirmed as passed. you will never see that it is in progress. The only way to get an accurate update about it would be through GCMS report. And in fact, I do not recommend anybody to apply for GCMS unless there is a delay in the application processing. As per the spreadsheet data , the average timeline between AR and portal 1 is about 8-9 months although there are some exceptions.

And by the way, if you already received PAL , that means you already passed eligibility. you may call IRCC to cross check.

Best wishes

Last edited:

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
It does not specifically mentioned what they really need from time to time. As I was student at high school then university for undergrad and then master, I did not have too much in my cv instead of my last job and my current job with duties. The just asked me to provide CV and schedule A.
As per the spreadsheet, you are due to receive portal 1 these days. Hopefully, the ADR will not cause any delay in your processing. Kindly update your status whenever you receive portal 1.

best wishes

Reactions: MJHamedi

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Just curious about why would they request for a copy of your CV? I am seeing it for the first time.
As per the spreadsheet, you are due to receive portal 1 these days. I could see that you received ADR on 11th August 2023. could you please mention if there was any update on your application after submitting the ADR.

best wishes

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
We have the exact same situation. all the dates match my profile! and mine is ON Master Stream as well. But here's the kicker: on August 15th, I actually got a message asking for my resume again! Can you believe that? What's the deal here?
could you please mention if you receive any update in your application after submitting the ADR .

best wishes

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
My timeline for now:

AR: 2 August 2022
AOR and Biometrics: December 9 2022
MR: 10 February 2023
MP: 23 February 2023
PAL: July 17 2023
ADR (Schedule A): August 15 2023
Portal 1: August 18 2023

Offices: Primary Edmonton, Secondary is Vancouver

Last edited:

vi10496

Jun 25, 2023
You can’t do anything just beside waiting. Other option will be calling IRCC and check if they sent you email for AOR or they are still doing R10 completeness check or provide you temporary file number.
@ Thank you for advice I just called them & they gave me temporary file number & told me that my file is under completeness check ..now what can I do ? Can you Please guide as you have been providing very useful information on this

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Thank you for advice I just called them & they gave me temporary file number & told me that my file is under completeness check ..now what can I do ? Can you Please guide as you have been providing very useful information on this
Temporary file number is just a temporary Application number with XEP12346839. You just gave to wait for actual AOR . However you can try to link application online to GCkey by removing X from front of Temporary Application number. If it doesn’t got linked just wait.