+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
after receiving Portal, is it generally okay to leave the PNP job and accept an offer to work remotely for the US? (NO employment restrictions)

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
after receiving Portal, is it generally okay to leave the PNP job and accept an offer to work remotely for the US? (NO employment restrictions)
Is your PNP linked to your current job, i.e., dependent on a job offer from your employer and other employer-related documents? If so, then I would at least wait until eCOPR. If it isn't, then it doesn't matter.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
No portal request doesn’t mean you are PR. You are still bond to your nomination and job . When you get signed COPR, you are officially permanent residence that time . If you leave job now your application can be cancelled.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Got my Portal 1 email today from Etobicoke office. Here is my timeline:

Dec-16-22: AR
Mar-3-23: AOR/FN
May-30-23: PAL & Med Pass
Jun-6-23: Med pass again and the expired date extended
Aug-16-23: Portal 1

Hope I can get portal 2 and Ecopr soon!!!

Thank you!
Congratulations... which PNP stream?

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
congratulations, may I ask you if the "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided (in GCKey)-23-May-2023" was related to the old medical submitted on 19th May 2023 or the ADR submitted on 1st March 2023
Thanks
Thank you, It was for the old medical submitted on the 19th, but that status is still there in GCkey

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
I got the ATIP replying.
Some notes was intresting as follows:

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2023/06/08
Updated Date: 2023/06/08
Restricted: N
Label: Client Enquiry
Office: Edmonton IRCC
Text: MP Response: Application has been approved and is in the query for landing.

NOTES: 12
Created Date: 2022/11/16
Updated Date: 2022/11/16
Label: Eligibility
Text: Officer review:
PA selected by the province of BC as a Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Technician, NOC 7321, with 1712318 Ontario Ltd. Eligibility reviewed and passed by a case analyst. No concerns were identified.
Relationships and ID reviewed by case analyst; no concerns were identified. PA,:
residing in Iran.

Criminality: Relevant P/Cs on file. Biometrics on file. No concerns were identified.

Upon review of all of the information on file, I am satisfied that application meets the requirements of this class. APPROVED B8896

NOTES: 13
Created Date: 2022/11/04
Updated Date: 2022/11/04
Text: *****ELIGIBILITY -PASSED*****

• REFERRED TO IN FOR REVIEW OF IMM5669, QUESTION 6(D) - RECENT WP REFUSED.
  • Client is a Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Technician living in Iran with a job offer from a Mercedez
  • Benz dealer in Victoria, BC.
  • Upon careful analysis of the application and GCMS/FOSS history I am satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA has both the ability and intent to establish in the province of nomination.
ACTION TAKEN:

• Application reviewed based upon documents submitted by applicant and information contained in the file.
  • Documents requested, received and reviewed.
Eligibility passed

PNC DETAILS

• Province/Territory of Nomination: BC
  • PNC #
  • NOC: Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Techniciain - 7321
  • Stream: Skilled Immigration - Skilled Worker
But I really don't understand whey they haven't sent PPR and COPR after all of that approvment long time ago.
My whole life is under pressure, unfortunately they have no sense on people life.
If I had been there as a refugee, I would be at work for 3 years at least.
But when go through skill workers this is the result.
What a shame.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I got the ATIP replying.
Some notes was intresting as follows:

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2023/06/08
Updated Date: 2023/06/08
Label: Client Enquiry
Text: MP Response: Application has been approved and is in the query for landing.

NOTES: 12
Created Date: 2022/11/16
Updated Date: 2022/11/16
Text: Officer review:
PA selected by the province of BC as a Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Technician, NOC 7321, with 1712318 Ontario Ltd. Eligibility reviewed and passed by a case analyst. No concerns were identified.
Relationships and ID reviewed by case analyst; no concerns were identified. PA,:
residing in Iran.

Criminality: Relevant P/Cs on file. Biometrics on file. No concerns were identified.

Upon review of all of the information on file, I am satisfied that application meets the requirements of this class. APPROVED B8896

NOTES: 13
Created Date: 2022/11/04
Updated Date: 2022/11/04
Text: *****ELIGIBILITY -PASSED*****

• REFERRED TO IN FOR REVIEW OF IMM5669, QUESTION 6(D) - RECENT WP REFUSED.
  • Client is a Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Technician living in Iran with a job offer from a Mercedez
  • Benz dealer in Victoria, BC.
  • Upon careful analysis of the application and GCMS/FOSS history I am satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA has both the ability and intent to establish in the province of nomination.
ACTION TAKEN:

• Application reviewed based upon documents submitted by applicant and information contained in the file.
  • Documents requested, received and reviewed.
Eligibility passed

PNC DETAILS

• Province/Territory of Nomination: BC
  • PNC #
  • NOC: Mercedes-Benz Automotive Service Techniciain - 7321
  • Stream: Skilled Immigration - Skilled Worker
But I really don't understand whey they haven't sent PPR and COPR after all of that approvment long time ago.
My whole life is under pressure, unfortunately they have no sense on people life.
If I had been there as a refugee, I would be at work for 3 years at least.
But when go through skill workers this is the result.
What a shame.
Well it seems like your eligibility is passed. I guess security is passed too. A lot of the time VOs release PPR in batches. You should be expecting one soon enough imo.

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
Well it seems like your eligibility is passed. I guess security is passed too. A lot of the time VOs release PPR in batches. You should be expecting one soon enough imo.
All the criminal is passed too.
They say i am in the query for landing.
I think the problem is they are too lazy for that job.

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
Got my Portal 1 email today from Etobicoke office. Here is my timeline:

Dec-16-22: AR
Mar-3-23: AOR/FN
May-30-23: PAL & Med Pass
Jun-6-23: Med pass again and the expired date extended
Aug-16-23: Portal 1

Hope I can get portal 2 and Ecopr soon!!!

Thank you!
We have the exact same situation. all the dates match my profile! and mine is ON Master Stream as well. But here's the kicker: on August 15th, I actually got a message asking for my resume again! Can you believe that? What's the deal here?