+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for your reply, I hope that everyone gets the positive news soon and get the DM soon as well. I am glad that my file started showing movement after almost 9 months of silence after AOR. Also, the latest ADR was from Etobicoke office.
Once the file is moved from their Central intake place to other primary office, the file tends to just sit in primary office inventory (to virtual collect dust lol) till the VO picks up the file (or that it gets assigned).. that said, I think once Etobicoke picks up the file from inventory, they process it quickly unless the file requires deeper review which can add up some time. I had similar wait.. AR to AOR was about 3 months wait, then there was 6 months wait with no movement at all. At the end of 6 months, just like within 2 weeks, back to back GU (ADR, PAL), then DM.. anyways, I hope they make decision on your app soon.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Waiting for PR cards ...:( its too slow
Did you linked your PR card application to GCKey . If no link and see status.
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: rishuaj

Dddddaisy

Nov 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

My application shows below:

Final decision - August 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And Background Verification on tracker updated to completed, also can see the Copr expire date.

Does that mean my application is approved?

How long can I receive the portal 1?

Thank you!

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Do you have enough points to get invited for next draw ? This is little bit complicated I think you should decline invitation and then modify it and get in pool again .
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time based on my current work permit. I did in fact take a screenshot right after I submitted my EOI and it was correct at that time. However, yesterday the PNP website was down and when I checked my EOI again in the afternoon, it showed a different NOC Code

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

Final decision - August 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And Background Verification on tracker updated to completed, also can see the Copr expire date.

Thank you!
Yes, you're approved. Congrats, you should get portal soon.

Reactions: Dddddaisy

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time based on my current work permit. I did in fact take a screenshot right after I submitted my EOI and it was correct at that time. However, yesterday the PNP website was down and when I checked my EOI again in the afternoon, it showed a different NOC Code

I think try to email PNP office. However you can try to submit application with your original NOC code if the points doesn’t change and doesn’t go below draw score, you should be good. While applying try to attach a brief letter of explanation with application and tell them about this glitch. Most important thing while applying is your job duties not NOC code .

Reactions: dothientai2012

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
I think try to email PNP office. However you can try to submit application with your original NOC code if the points doesn’t change and doesn’t go below draw score, you should be good. While applying try to attach a brief letter of explanation with application and tell them about this glitch. Most important thing while applying is your job duties not NOC code .
Thank you so much, I think I will email them via: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
I think next step will be your eligibility clearance and medical pass . Most accurate way to know about your application is to call CIC and request GCMS notes . Did you sent upfront medical sheet through webform already?
My medical pass IME doc has been already uploaded by the hospital to IRCC in April. Do i still need to send it again by webform?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi All,
When would be the timeline in my case?
I have Biometrics and Medixal exam already done upfront, non-EE PNP
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
ADR - Aug 14 (confimed 15th)
-----------------------------------------------------
Medical exam - Not started
Biometrics - In progress
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In progress

@Miss bee Would have any idea here what would happen next?
There’s no definite timeline on what to expect.
Just be patient and everything will be okay

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My medical pass IME doc has been already uploaded by the hospital to IRCC in April. Do i still need to send it again by webform?
Well yes upload medical sheet through webform. It’s almost 4 months and you haven’t passed your medical yet . Looks like they never got your medical results. Send it asap.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Yes it means u are finally through. Sit back and chill. Soon you’ll receive the portal emails and your will be over with until you decide to apply for Citizenship.

congratulation!!!

Reactions: Dddddaisy

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
@Miss bee Sorry I have a quick one. I got nomination for Ontario master stream and I have changed my job and the proof of my fund was based on my income from my former employer. As we discussed yesterday, they asked me for CV and schedule A. Do I need to inform the province about this change?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Sorry I have a quick one. I got nomination for Ontario master stream and I have changed my job and the proof of my fund was based on my income from my former employer. As we discussed yesterday, they asked me for CV and schedule A. Do I need to inform the province about this change?
Is your income same ? If yes I don’t think so you need to update them because you are not tied to any employer or job . However, if you can look closely at your nomination letter conditions and see if they said to email them if there is any change in your nomination , make sure to email them . For safer side I would recommend you to email them anyway.

Reactions: MJHamedi