+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
You can create EE profile after non-EE too.
How? Have you managed to do it? I tried yesterday, and I kept getting an error message saying that I already have an application in progress. It simply wouldn't let me proceed beyond the initial questionnaire.
BTW Congratulations on the Portal1

Reactions: buddy013

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
How? Have you managed to do it? I tried yesterday, and I kept getting an error message saying that I already have an application in progress. It simply wouldn't let me proceed beyond the initial questionnaire.
Create a new GCKey account. You can use your bank sign in option for a new one. Then submit your profile. After that, link that application to your old account. BOOM. EZ PZ

• Wow
Reactions: AMSeq

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Create a new GCKey account. You can use your bank sign in option for a new one. Then submit your profile. After that, link that application to your old account. BOOM. EZ PZ
Thanks for that tip. But isn't the bank partner account entirely separate from the regular GC Key account? Also, if there is an ITA, do I use the bank sign in to submit the application and then link that to GC Key? Or is it possible to link the EE profile itself before getting an ITA?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks for that tip. But isn't the bank partner account entirely separate from the regular GC Key account? Also, if there is an ITA, do I use the bank sign in to submit the application and then link that to GC Key? Or is it possible to link the EE profile itself before getting an ITA?
Link the EE profile to your old one. You will get ITA on that account after that. I got my ITA but I withdrew my profile after 60 days as my nonEE was more than half way along the process. EE application would have been longer I guess considering today I got portal 1 for my nonEE.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Also, I think you will have to declare that your nonEE is in process during profile creation but I am not too sure.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Also, I think you will have to declare that your nonEE is in process during profile creation but I am not too sure.
Yes you have to answer a specific question while filling application that you have another PR application in progress and provide application number. You have to create another GCKEY account and then have to create another application for CEC .

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys! Today IRCC asked me to send them Schedule A (Background Information) even we submitted it before with my application. Why they are requesting it again? Do you think it's normal? I am little bit worried

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
If you are outside Canada and you get approved, you’ll get a passport request and they’ll stamp the COPR in your passport and you’ll have to land in Canada before that document expires.

Portal is only for inside Canada applicants and would have to land virtually.
Thank you so much for your info.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys! Today IRCC asked me to send them Schedule A (Background Information) even we submitted it before with my application. Why they are requesting it again? Do you think it's normal? I am little bit worried
Yes It is normal request and part of background check. Make sure when you fill it don’t leave any gaps in personal and address history in form . Sometimes while processing your application, they need to update information in application and they want to see if there is any job change so they request Schedule A form .

chaetcha

Jun 27, 2023
Hi, I submitted webform on 7/25 to check out what's going on about my application, (zero progress since aor like 4 and half months ago).
Tracker date got updated yesterday, yet no record shown in application history line.
When could I receive reply regarding my current status? Do anyone has similar experience or any idea?
Thanks!