+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My latest update was the ADR as the IRCC asked for my Employment Records (paystubs) and the job letter. Finally my medical shows as completed as well and they picked up my old medical (I did not submit it). The expiry date was 2022 June before, which just got updated today with the new expiry date of Aug 2024. I have received the ADR request from Etobicoke office. My consultant has submitted the requested documents. I hope this will be my last stage before receiving the DM/Portal.
Any comments/feedback/opinion will be appreciated.
Although you're inland, it's possible you can expect/get PAL after the latest ADR is reviewed, then followed by DM.

Reactions: harinder_singh

VanessaE

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
My latest update was the ADR as the IRCC asked for my Employment Records (paystubs) and the job letter. Finally my medical shows as completed as well and they picked up my old medical (I did not submit it). The expiry date was 2022 June before, which just got updated today with the new expiry date of Aug 2024. I have received the ADR request from Etobicoke office. My consultant has submitted the requested documents. I hope this will be my last stage before receiving the DM/Portal.
Any comments/feedback/opinion will be appreciated.
I’m thinking since you got the medicals extended to Aug 2024, you might be getting portal 1 soon

Reactions: harinder_singh

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Hello everyone!

I LOST MY JOB !

I think I am in TROUBLE ! PLEASE HELP !

I applied Under Aaip, Alberta Opportunity Stream and Got my nomination on Nov 1st 2022.

On Nov 7, I applied for federal application.

On March 7, I received Aor.

And today on August 15, I got laid off my current job.

I am on open work permit but my nomination is based on my position - Retail Sales Supervisor.

I am aware that I need to notify Alberta pnp asap but I don't know what to expect. Is there a chance they'll let me slide?

Will they cancel my nomination?

Im the current job market, it might take me months before I can find another job for the same position.

Ircc's latest processing time is 17 months. So it will take around 7 more months Ircc completes my application.

Please GUIDE ME !

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone!

I LOST MY JOB !

I think I am in TROUBLE ! PLEASE HELP !

I applied Under Aaip, Alberta Opportunity Stream and Got my nomination on Nov 1st 2022.

On Nov 7, I applied for federal application.

On March 7, I received Aor.

And today on August 15, I got laid off my current job.

I am on open work permit but my nomination is based on my position - Retail Sales Supervisor.

I am aware that I need to notify Alberta pnp asap but I don't know what to expect. Is there a chance they'll let me slide?

Will they cancel my nomination?

Im the current job market, it might take me months before I can find another job for the same position.

Ircc's latest processing time is 17 months. So it will take around 7 more months Ircc completes my application.

Please GUIDE ME !
First of all don’t stress. Basically what you have to do is email your Province and tell them about your job loss . Submit post nomination request online. They will email you back and give you 90 days to find another job. Once you get another job , they will request further documents like job letter, paystubs, and few other documents from your employer. Once they got all documents, they will send you revised nomination letter and will inform CIC about that . In meantime you should start looking for new Job asap .

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Hi All,
When would be the timeline in my case?
I have Biometrics and Medixal exam already done upfront, non-EE PNP
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
ADR - Aug 14 (confimed 15th)
-----------------------------------------------------
Medical exam - Not started
Biometrics - In progress
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In progress

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Has anybody over here tried to create an express entry profile after submitting their non-EE application or after getting an AOR/linking it to the account? I tried to create one, but I keep getting the message "You already have an in progress application".

Reactions: jay4121997

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Has anybody over here tried to create an express entry profile after submitting their non-EE application or after getting an AOR/linking it to the account? I tried to create one, but I keep getting the message "You already have an in progress application".
Yes it won't let you create another PR application while your existing one is going on

Reactions: Kelio

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Finally Got Portal 1 request from Montreal IRCC! No PAL.. the journey seems to be nearing to an end.

Scary Updates:
Aug 05, 2023 (GU): "We are processing your background check.." >> "Your Application is in Progress.."
Aug 14, 2023 (GU): ..>> "Not Applicable" and
Aug 15, 2023 (GU): .. >> "We are processing.." and "Aug 15, 2023: Final Decision.."

Everything else on my signature.

Last edited:

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi All,
When would be the timeline in my case?
I have Biometrics and Medixal exam already done upfront, non-EE PNP
AR - June 6
AOR - Aug 12
ADR - Aug 14 (confimed 15th)
-----------------------------------------------------
Medical exam - Not started
Biometrics - In progress
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In progress
How did you manage to get AOR? i am waiting since June 3, 2023. No AOR yet? I meant did you call IRCC?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Finally Got Portal 1 request from Montreal IRCC! No PAL.. the journey seems to be nearing to an end.

Scary Updates:
Aug 05, 2023 (GU): "We are processing your background check.." >> "Your Application is in Progress.."
Aug 14, 2023 (GU): ..>> "Not Applicable" and
Aug 15, 2023 (GU): .. >> "We are processing.." and "Aug 15, 2023: Final Decision.."

Everything else on my signature.
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: buddy013