+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
Hey guys silly question but once we get our Ecopr can we switch jobs for employer sponsored pnp or do we have to wait till we get the PR card in hand?

would appreciate your guys feedback.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys silly question but once we get our Ecopr can we switch jobs for employer sponsored pnp or do we have to wait till we get the PR card in hand?

would appreciate your guys feedback.
Once you get your ECOPR, you are official done with PNP PR process. You are free to work and live anywhere you want.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys I got ADR for second time for my schedule A and CV. Since it was in final security check as per GCMS, do you think I am in trouble? I mean because of this ADR, I am going to have a long security check?

I heard a lot of guys passing this stage and got portal right after the officer reviews their application. My eligibility, criminality, and info-sharing have already been passed.
No you are not in trouble. This is more security check. Only left on your application is security. Your application is still in processing time and it’s not non routine application. Once they start reviewing your Additional documents, you can get portal requests anytime soon.

Reactions: MJHamedi

Saenz28

Aug 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

Question.
Is working remotely allowed if nominated via PNP? For ex. I will be working for a company that is based in "Province-A" but I will out of Canadá or the Province some weeks during the time I need to have experience on a company based on “Province-A”.
Is there a limitation to be physical on the time range ?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
No you are not in trouble. This is more security check. Only left on your application is security. Your application is still in processing time and it’s not non routine application. Once they start reviewing your Additional documents, you can get portal requests anytime soon.
Thank you so much for your help.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Question.
Is working remotely allowed if nominated via PNP? For ex. I will be working for a company that is based in "Province-A" but I will out of Canadá or the Province some weeks during the time I need to have experience on a company based on “Province-A”.
Is there a limitation to be physical on the time range ?
I think you can do another job. If you are still doing job which is sponsored by your employer and you are complying with your nomination, you are good to do side job . Make sure you don’t move from nominated province and your employer. Are you on open work permit?

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
My latest update was the ADR as the IRCC asked for my Employment Records (paystubs) and the job letter. Finally my medical shows as completed as well and they picked up my old medical (I did not submit it). The expiry date was 2022 June before, which just got updated today with the new expiry date of Aug 2024. I have received the ADR request from Etobicoke office. My consultant has submitted the requested documents. I hope this will be my last stage before receiving the DM/Portal.
Any comments/feedback/opinion will be appreciated.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
My latest update was the ADR as the IRCC asked for my Employment Records (paystubs) and the job letter. Finally my medical shows as completed as well and they picked up my old medical (I did not submit it). The expiry date was 2022 June before, which just got updated today with the new expiry date of Aug 2024. I have received the ADR request from Etobicoke office. My consultant has submitted the requested documents. I hope this will be my last stage before receiving the DM/Portal.
Any comments/feedback/opinion will be appreciated.
did you provided this at the time of PR file submission just curious?

Reactions: Dddddaisy