+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

R999

Feb 1, 2023
Hi
I submitted my application on February 28th still nothing, My friend how is in the same program did submit a day before me he did get email to link his profiles with Express Entry 2-3 moths ago and his wife already did finish biometric. For me still nothing after more from four moths of waiting.
Are you got AOR?

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
Mine said the same thing on the Notes (RD: May 19) under criminality.:

CRIMINALITY: PA:
- Biometrics: Previous Biometrics on File.
- Police Certificates:
- Stat Question: Yes.
- Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Review

But on the Assessments, it said criminality is passed:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:

I learned that if on your Schedule A, if there is yes to any 'Stat Questions', then it triggers 'Review' instead of 'Passed' or something like that, indicating further review by a VO. Did you have any yes to 'Stat Questions' on your Schedule A? Also was your "Based on Schedule A and police certificate review, Recommendation review required." under Criminality like mine in the notes section? and lastly What does your Criminality under Assessments say?
Answer1
CRIMINALITY: PA:
- Biometrics: Fee / BIL Requested.
- Police Certificates:
- Stat Question: No.
- Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Review

Answer2
Yes

Answer3
Passed

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
Hi friends,
I am waiting for my PR via non EE PNP.
at the moment I am not in CANADA. should I expect My portal 1 email ?
If yes, how do I proof I am in CANADA in portal 2 as I am not in CANADA.
kinda confusing.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi friends,
kinda confusing.
You don't, and cannot, prove you're in Canada if you are not in Canada. Unless you plan on misrepresenting. Not sure how is that confusing...

Reactions: Alicia L

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Sure you right.
The point is what happens to portal2?
They are not gonna create account in portal2 for me?
If you are outside Canada and you get approved, you’ll get a passport request and they’ll stamp the COPR in your passport and you’ll have to land in Canada before that document expires.

Portal is only for inside Canada applicants and would have to land virtually.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Guys I got ADR for second time for my schedule A and CV. Since it was in final security check as per GCMS, do you think I am in trouble? I mean because of this ADR, I am going to have a long security check?

I heard a lot of guys passing this stage and got portal right after the officer reviews their application. My eligibility, criminality, and info-sharing have already been passed.

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hi friends,
kinda confusing.
Do you have a Visa? Are you planning to return/come to Canada before your approval?

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Guys I got ADR for second time for my schedule A and CV. Since it was in final security check as per GCMS, do you think I am in trouble? I mean because of this ADR, I am going to have a long security check?

I heard a lot of guys passing this stage and got portal right after the officer reviews their application. My eligibility, criminality, and info-sharing have already been passed.
actually nobodys knows whether it is a good sign or not except IRCC. It could be in the final decision stage, or in the further requirements for security screening. It would be better to order a GCMS note later to check this activity...

Reactions: MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
actually nobodys knows whether it is a good sign or not except IRCC. It could be in the final decision stage, or in the further requirements for security screening. It would be better to order a GCMS note later to check this activity...
Good idea. I am going to order one.