+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Congrats. Today is 24 days, since I am waiting for P2. :(
I am from July 20th. But my dependents were travelling to Brazil (I replied with that information, saying the expected arrival date was August 12th). I just sent an email saying they are already in Canada (they arrived yesterday).

I hope I will receive the P2 soon, their Visa expires on August 24th, and I don't want to apply for another Work/Student visa.

Reactions: Lilly9795

PR 2023 WPG

Jul 27, 2023
Hey guys!.. Please don't forget to update your timeline. is very useful for all the people that are waiting or need more information about their timeline process.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I am from July 20th. But my dependents were travelling to Brazil (I replied with that information, saying the expected arrival date was August 12th). I just sent an email saying they are already in Canada (they arrived yesterday).

I hope I will receive the P2 soon, their Visa expires on August 24th, and I don't want to apply for another Work/Student visa.
Fingers crossed, we get it soon!

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I can relate too :( , no MR , no PAL yet.
Hi:

What is "SVO: Pretoria" means ?
I assume it is some sort of office ?
If so, how did you know this information ? Did you call them and ask , or they send you email with the location ?

Last edited:

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hello,

After LOB, the officer inserted his remarks for example Action Items:1) Biometric fees/BIL requested 2) Province matches current residence: No 3)Schedule 4 on file: No 4)Biometric fees/BIL requested

PS: I have submitted a webform regarding an ADR request in May 2023. I guess the Officer did not review the documents yet, hence the Action items seem to be pending on the GCMS notes.
were you not able to upload the documents via gckey or they requested it via webform. Since you have already submitted these documents, it’ll be added to your file

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
we
Hi Friends - Need your expertise here..

My PR application is in progress(non-EE online) and not sure how long it’s gonna take to receive my final approval. Im currently on a closed work permit, there is a situation that my employer might send me back to my home country due to unavailability of work here. Can you please let me know in worst case if I have to leave canada how it impacts my PR application. Is it gonna get withdrawn as I’m no longer staying with the province that is nominated. Appreciate your response. Thanks in advance
can someone please answer to my question…

PR 2023 WPG

Jul 27, 2023
Hi Friends - Need your expertise here..

My PR application is in progress(non-EE online) and not sure how long it’s gonna take to receive my final approval. Im currently on a closed work permit, there is a situation that my employer might send me back to my home country due to unavailability of work here. Can you please let me know in worst case if I have to leave canada how it impacts my PR application. Is it gonna get withdrawn as I’m no longer staying with the province that is nominated. Appreciate your response. Thanks in advance
You should ask for a Bridging Work Permit BOWP, But you need the AOR number. Just after sending the application, you will receive a letter from IRCC (in your online profile). With that letter you are able to continue working in Canada until a PR decision is made (Implied Status) .

Reactions: Ashru

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
For you, is it just "Processing >> In progress"? I thought you previously had N/A.. to know whether its IP1 or IP2, need to know BGC status changes from start. For me, it was like "Processing >> Not Applicable >> Processing" and then "ADR >> PAL >> DM"

Here is the flow from my timeline:

Right after getting AoR email, upon linking the application (to GCKEY), I saw that BGC indicated "We are processing your background check." So this might be FALSE IP2.

Real IP1 - I never saw my Background Check in "Your application is in progress". I used to login to check GCKEY everyday, 2~3 times a day (even on weekends). I might have skipped IP1 maybe coz I'm inland perhaps?? I may be some of those applicants who skip this stage.

NA2 - My BGC went "Not Application" - no email or GU. Some folks say its glitch and what not (as per IRCC call agent bla bla) - I don't believe it nor think it to be glitch. I think BG check when NA is like either IRCC waiting on CSIS & CBSA or both Or that info from both CSIS & CBSA has been received for applicant, VO is to further update application. or that I could be wrong, but "N/A" is certainly not glitch per say.. I was looking at very old post, like from 2018 and before, N/A means something something, everyone has their own version of story, some got GCMS notes before or just after this phase, and so they have their own say.

Real IP2 - Up logging into GCKEY, I noticed GU, "application/profile updated", BGC change to "We are processing your background check." (from N/A).
Well, I got GU again and the BGC went to N/A today too.. Hopefully it goes back to processing now.....

Edit:
How long did it take to change from N/A back to 'processing' for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdonal22

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi:

What is "SVO: Pretoria" means ?
I assume it is some sort of office ?
If so, how did you know this information ? Did you call them and ask , or they send you email with the location ?
Secondary Visa Office Prétoria (Canada Visa Office in South Africa) Initially I called IRCC, the PVO and SVO appears in my GCMS notes too.

Reactions: Kelio