+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
It would highly recommend to provide all the information upfront this way you can avoid back and forth (ADRs) if you have those information handy (like current company experience letter, bank statement, translated birth certificate etc)
Thank you so much for your reply

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Everyone

For outland non express entry applicant how much time is taken after the medical request . For my case its 9 months now waiting for the PPR.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
After provincial nomination, when we start application for permanent residence, the checklist of documents doesn't ask for experience letter or bank statement. Please suggest if we should still submit these under additional documents segment in online portal, or should we leave it as they are not asked in the check list. Your help is appreciated.
Do not submit any documents not requested for in the checklist. Diligently upload only the requested documents as per the checklist and in the same order as with the checklist.

Reactions: Alicia L

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
In my CAS tool the last status update is medical result received , can you plz guide me where we can see the eligibility and background check completion status ?
you could probably check your application status ,including your eligibility and background check, through 1 or more of the following tools :
1- create an account in the application status tracker using the details of your PR application and then sign in to see the status of your application. Please follow the below link :
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
2- If your application is not linked with an IRCC secure account or if you do not have an IRCC secure account at all, you need to create an account and then link your application to that account. This tool will enable you to check the updates of your application and receive emails sent by IRCC about your application, please follow the below link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
3- you could call IRCC and ask about the status of your application. While calling them, you will be asked to enter some details about your application until you get connected with an agent where you could ask about the status of your application. ask the agent clearly about the status of your eligibility, medical results, criminality check, info sharing check and security check. you should also ask the agent about the final decision of your application. And in case there is no decision, you should ask them about the reason of delay since the average processing time is 17 months now and I believe you already crossed this timeline.
if you are outside canada , the only way to call IRCC is to Dial the number +1 800-267-6788 and press 2 after hearing the answer machine , it will transfer your call to IRCC. And by the way , you could do this call free using viber application. make sure to make your call within the working hours of IRCC office ( Monday to Friday 08:00 am to 04:00 pm eastern time).

Good luck

Reactions: dipakergapita

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
2. Ready for evaluation means the literal definition. Your application is ready for evaluation for eligibility test. If you applied for an occupation based program with a provincial nomination certificate (PNC), then the VO will refer to the PNC workbook each province submits to IRCC for verification.

Suppose, it was issued to support an employment with XYZ company, you’ll find a remark as “ as per PNC workbook, nomination issued in support of employment with XYZ”. Once this is cleared you’re through.

3. as a continuation from 1, the VO is going to check the employment details and the required work experience for the specific category the nomination is based on.
Thanking you tremendously :)

Reactions: Flowerman

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
you could probably check your application status ,including your eligibility and background check, through 1 or more of the following tools :
1- create an account in the application status tracker using the details of your PR application and then sign in to see the status of your application. Please follow the below link :
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
2- If your application is not linked with an IRCC secure account or if you do not have an IRCC secure account at all, you need to create an account and then link your application to that account. This tool will enable you to check the updates of your application and receive emails sent by IRCC about your application, please follow the below link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
3- you could call IRCC and ask about the status of your application. While calling them, you will be asked to enter some details about your application until you get connected with an agent where you could ask about the status of your application. ask the agent clearly about the status of your eligibility, medical results, criminality check, info sharing check and security check. you should also ask the agent about the final decision of your application. And in case there is no decision, you should ask them about the reason of delay since the average processing time is 17 months now and I believe you already crossed this timeline.
if you are outside canada , the only way to call IRCC is to Dial the number +1 800-267-6788 and press 2 after hearing the answer machine , it will transfer your call to IRCC. And by the way , you could do this call free using viber application. make sure to make your call within the working hours of IRCC office ( Monday to Friday 08:00 am to 04:00 pm eastern time).

Good luck
Thank you so much for your reply.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
I have similar notes in my GCMS notes received yestery:
Under additional notes: File forwarded to: Ready-For-Eval-CT
Work experience: Recommendation Passed.

And there are multiple information sharing entries like information sharing 1, information sharing 2 etc some have status as completed. Some have status as ready to review etc but in general it says information sharing in progress and criminality is passed.

security is yet to start

lastly
PO: CIO
SO: cpc-ottawa
Hello, out of curiosity, under "Notes 2", there is Text: Application number and LOB: select LOB. Do you have any idea what "LOB" means?? Do you similar Notes left by the immigration officer on your file.

I have reproduced the Notes 2 below.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2023/03/03

Updated Date: 2023/03/03

Restricted: N

Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: APPLICATION NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx LOB: Select LOB

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi Everyone

For outland non express entry applicant how much time is taken after the medical request . For my case its 9 months now waiting for the PPR.
For what I have seen, it depends on the Visa Office. I have seen PPR being issued for non express entry files withing 6-9 months of AR. What is your PVO and SVO?

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
In the online portal, it says that some forms need to have some information filled in native language. So does it mean that we will take out print out of these and then write the names in native language and then upload them in additional documents tab? I know we did the same for sinp application. But this online portal is little confusing for me on understanding what pages need to filled online OR what pages need to be printed and signed and then submit Please help. Thank you

hemant_s

Aug 12, 2023
Hi, Everone, I am in process of applying PR online thru non express entry, would someone be able to suggest alternative documents for birth certificate? Can passport be sufficient for DOB? Any experience or suggestions?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hello, out of curiosity, under "Notes 2", there is Text: Application number and LOB: select LOB. Do you have any idea what "LOB" means?? Do you similar Notes left by the immigration officer on your file.

I have reproduced the Notes 2 below.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2023/03/03

Updated Date: 2023/03/03

Restricted: N

Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: APPLICATION NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx LOB: Select LOB
LINE OF BUSINESS. So IRCC uses these coding to categorize applications for processing. For most GCMS notes , you may find ‘Application Number.. EE, EP etc followed by LOB: PNP.
this is to place your file in the right category. Does your GCMS note include any information after the LOB?

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Howdy:

There is not any update, no matter MR or PAL, since March's AR or AOR.

Is it just me or it's a common situation ?

I saw many people get their MR or PAL in few months, what is happening since March ?

Reactions: natasha09