21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi everyone, how long it take to receive P2 after P1. VO Montreal
3 days from Montreal VO. From portal 1 to Ecopr took about 5days

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Friends,
my application status is "Decision Made" in On-Line Service but still havn't received PPR and COPR.
are there any situation Like me here?
my time table:
1- June 25, 2021 application for permanent residence is received (BC-PNP None -Express Entry) outside Canada
2- March 9, 2022 acknowledging receipt of the application
3- October 21, 2022 the medical exam passed
4- November 4, 2022 additional documents are reviewed
5- November 5, 2022 Pre-arrival letter is recieved
6- November 16, 2022 "final decision" application is in progress

I found that my application is approved on Jun 8, via Member of parlement contacting responsible office.
But no PPR, no COPR!!!!!!
How long should I wait ?
all of my life is under stress.

I think the following might have happen:

-> If final decision is of Nov 16, 2022, it is likely your application was approved on that date.
-> If your MP says approved on Jun 8 (2023 I assume), this could be revision to the approval.

Are you able to view your application in AST? If yes, then what's the status on AST? and do verify if your contact (email address) is correctly reflected on the application. I know couple of guys (co-workers) whose application were approved months before, but didn't get Portal email (or PPR if you're outside). Their GCMS notes indicated that the portal email (pre-stage email as per notes) was sent the day when the application was approved but they never got portal on that day (or after)..nothing in the junk/spam folders of their inbox's too! As per IRCC agent over the phone, they confirmed portal email was sent, which is quite strange because applicant didn't get it. It seems there are/is glitch on their system but they won't say anything for obvious reasons. After couple of weeks, the guy did get an email, stating there is update to the application, No direct portal email, but portal invitation thru a letter correspondences in GCKey. The letter says something like, (if I remember) "we're resenting portal info bla bla, because you missed previous portal invitation". I suspect something similar might have happened in your case.

The delay after decision made on application but no portal, or the delay after portal1 but not getting portal2 (PPR for outland) or the delay after portal2 but no ecopr or delay for PR card (picture in review crap) taking months are as worst as waiting for application processing and so the rant on wait game is kinda far from over till you get the card.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Did anyone received PR Card recently, how long did it take after eCOPR? specially if someone have received COPR from Etobicoke.
As per IRCC, official procession time is 28 days. Many on FB and on other places say that 28 working days only, excluding the weekend, so its like 36 ~ 48 days. Some applicants got cards in just 2 ~ 3 weeks from date of eCoPR (after photo submission) and others after couple of months like 6~8 weeks or in case if one gets photo revision which can add some/more delay. On GCkey I have final decision in progress on the PR card application.. will see how much more time its take for printing/mailing.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I've been waiting for my PR card since Jun 30. The application in GC Key is still at 'Submitted'.
You should get something within this week or maybe the next week. If not, send webform next week in the mid. I sent webform recently and after couple of days, I got GU on Gckey with final decision in progress for PR card app.

Reactions: holy_molly

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
Guys, I received my portal 1 today but when I went to confirm permanent residence in online portal it doesn’t show the option in my account. Please let me if I should wait it to reflect in my account or do I have to contact Ircc?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Guys, I received my portal 1 today but when I went to confirm permanent residence in online portal it doesn’t show the option in my account. Please let me if I should wait it to reflect in my account or do I have to contact Ircc?
Sorry can I ask your timeline?

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Have you responded the email with details like name, uci, height, eye colour etc?

JORDAN MATI

Jul 27, 2023
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3

Hello, before embarking in a hard venture we just need a confirmation that you have met and successfully assisted cases like the one of my relative, OINP plus non-Express Entry PR process WITHOUT LANGUAGE TEST !!
Based on what we read today Ontario Regulation 422/17 we see that the requirement **The applicant must have demonstrated, within two years before the date of making the application, English or French language proficiency at or above the level of Canadian Language Benchmark** DOES NOT APPEAR in the Foreign Worker with job offer stream while it is clearly listed among the eligibility criteria of some other streams ...... have we well understood this significant point ?
We know Immigration does a precise assessment on many other important factors, anyways my relative is a TEER 2 NOC 72100, he attended the secondary school until grade 12 but is super skilled with 24 years experience in the Same CURRENT occupation . We also checked that his NOC is not regulated , a trade certification for this occupation is available but voluntary in Ontario.
Please, are you able to assure him or you think not ? otherwise every new trial would be useless :(

Jordan

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Due to I am outside canada I can not apply for GCMS and my friend in canada try to call them but she couldn't talk to agents
Even if you are outside canada , you could still call them. Dial this number +1 800-267-6788 and press 2 after hearing the answer machine , it will transfer your call to IRCC.
And by the way , you could do this call free using viber application.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3

Hello, before embarking in a hard venture we just need a confirmation that you have met and successfully assisted cases like the one of my relative, OINP plus non-Express Entry PR process WITHOUT LANGUAGE TEST !!
Based on what we read today Ontario Regulation 422/17 we see that the requirement **The applicant must have demonstrated, within two years before the date of making the application, English or French language proficiency at or above the level of Canadian Language Benchmark** DOES NOT APPEAR in the Foreign Worker with job offer stream while it is clearly listed among the eligibility criteria of some other streams ...... have we well understood this significant point ?
We know Immigration does a precise assessment on many other important factors, anyways my relative is a TEER 2 NOC 72100, he attended the secondary school until grade 12 but is super skilled with 24 years experience in the Same CURRENT occupation . We also checked that his NOC is not regulated , a trade certification for this occupation is available but voluntary in Ontario.
Please, are you able to assure him or you think not ? otherwise every new trial would be useless :(

Jordan
I can't really say much about his trade, he would be the best person to know about it. As far as language test results are concerned, OINP always has scoring factors associated with it (irrespective of the language test being a mandatory requirement). And scoring a zero on language factors would definitely hurt his chances whenever the next draw happens. Aside from that, the Language Test results are a mandatory document during the federal non-EE process.