+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I created an EOI for the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker, but since I've been working remotely from Ottawa for the last 4 years, I stated that the city where I would be working would be Ottawa.

However, I didn't notice that my Job Offer letter states that the office and work location is in Toronto (the Ottawa office, where I usually reported to, closed down in February this year).

I have been invited to apply for the stream, but I cannot change the location of work. I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on June 16th, with form 009-0161E requesting that the location of work to be changed to Toronto on my application. However, since these things take time, I had to submit my application to stay within the 14 days window, and paid the $1500 fee - which is actually $2000 if the job is in Toronto. I haven't heard back from them or received any kind of confirmation that they received the form 009-0161E ever since.

Is this going to be a problem? I should have enough points for the stream even if I lose the 3 points of having the job being in Toronto. So will this just be a matter of having my application updated and paying the missing $500?
Just as an update for anyone in the same position, I just received an email saying that unfortunately my application is considered incomplete, even with the added form 009-0161E, and I'll have to submit a new EOI.
At least the 1500$ fee will be refunded.

I tried creating a new EOI, but only one EOI is allowed per stream. So I have to wait until the incomplete one is officially closed by OINP, so that I can get the refund and create the new one.

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
Hi Everyone-

Can someone please help me with below question.

My closed work permit is expiring I’m October month and my employer submitted extension work permit request.
Currently, my PR application is in progress.. Do I have to inform IRCC about my work permit extension

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone-

Can someone please help me with below question.

My closed work permit is expiring I’m October month and my employer submitted extension work permit request.
Currently, my PR application is in progress.. Do I have to inform IRCC about my work permit extension
Nope you don’t have to do anything. They have record of everything.

Reactions: Ashru

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
Hi,

I just checked on Application Tracker portal under Document Status : Corp Section showing number starting with Txxxxxxxx and Expire date: June2024.

is it really Corp number? Or something else?

Few days back, received letter asking for photos, height etc in 7 days so we informed IRCC that I’m currently outside canada and will be back next week whereas my family already inside.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi,

I just checked on Application Tracker portal under Document Status : Corp Section showing number starting with Txxxxxxxx and Expire date: June2024.

is it really Corp number? Or something else?

Few days back, received letter asking for photos, height etc in 7 days so we informed IRCC that I’m currently outside canada and will be back next week whereas my family already inside.
I want to visit home too, but dont wanna get portal 1 while i was there lol

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
same here :(
My Aor April 4th 2023. Just got updated 28th July. But I don't know what the update is all about. I had changed my address through webform last week, as I just arrived Canada last month. I don't know if that is due to the webform. But the webform I raised was just 1 week. But the address has not been changed either. I know ircc don't respond to webform till like a month time.