+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Zakiyyah27

Jul 20, 2023
Hey guys,

I got a response to my WebForm as below:

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 6, 2023.
  • The initial assessment of your application is currently in process. We may contact you if additional information is required.

I submitted my non-EE PNP application on June 5th, and haven't got AOR yet.
Does Sydney office work normally or faster than other offices OR worse? or May be this message means will be AOR soon?
I have applied on June 19 and still waiting for AOR. When did you submit the webform and in how many days they responded to you?

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Received Portal 1, Do we need new photos? Do we have to send both side of photos like photo and details when taken?

Do I just have to write this details only or I need to submit photo in response or this email of PR Confirmation? Or the photo submission will be once the portal credential provided by IRCC? I need to respond ASAP, please try to answer ASAP, I would really appreciate it.

Name as it appears in your passport:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) :
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian
airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:
Hi, I got portal 1 a few hours ago too. So first we need to reply to the email, wait for the response and then go to the portal?

Reactions: VanessaE

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have a question. I would really appreciate any guidance.
I was replying to Portal 1 email where they asked for details of both me (Primary Applicant) and my husband (dependent).
Do you know what to fill in one of the the fields UCI. They asked for UCI details for me and my husband. Do I need to give my UCI at both places (Primary Applicant UCI) as I am the primary applicant or his separate UCI which was used to other applications in the past, but not here since he was dependent in this one.
Thanks!

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I have a question. I would really appreciate any guidance.
I was replying to Portal 1 email where they asked for details of both me (Primary Applicant) and my husband (dependent).
Do you know what to fill in one of the the fields UCI. They asked for UCI details for me and my husband. Do I need to give my UCI at both places (Primary Applicant UCI) as I am the primary applicant or his separate UCI which was used to other applications in the past, but not here since he was dependent in this one.
Thanks!
The only thing that should be "repeated" is the email! You may not remember, but you put his UCI at some point.

Reactions: shivaniverma_88

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,
I just got a document request from IRCC regarding my application, that says " Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regualr hours per week. Recent paystubs and T4s from the past two years."

For the letter of employment, should I use one from last time, or request a new one, thanks.
Request a new one . You can’t use old employment letter.

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I got portal 1 a few hours ago too. So first we need to reply to the email, wait for the response and then go to the portal?
Replay to this email. Generally within 2-3 days you will get another email (portal 2) saying this is your new credential and link of that website. On that website you have to upload photograph and other details