+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
So I noticed my tracer got update on 18th and 19th like the last update date changed but there is no real change in Application tracker:

Still
Biometric is completed
Medical not required
Banckground in progress

And the last update is related to AOR

I order GCMS notes on Friday 14th are these 18th and 19th updates are due to that? Or something really progressed ?
Based on what I have noticed, when you request GCMS notes, they generate a status snapshot of your case file on GCMS (either by BOT or by an Agent) so, if you requested on the 14th, the snapshot might have been created on the 18th or 19th (whatever is the last updated date on the AST). You might also notice that this date is reflected on the GCMS notes itself as a 'requested date' at the top whenever you get it, and that is if nothing else triggers another change in the meantime. I have seen this happen two times, most likely it is one of the reasons that triggers the change in last updated date in AST, but I am not 100%.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Based on what I have noticed, when you request GCMS notes, they generate a status snapshot of your case file on GCMS (either by BOT or by an Agent) so, if you requested on the 14th, the snapshot might have been created on the 18th or 19th (whatever is the last updated date on the AST). You might also notice that this date is reflected on the GCMS notes itself as a 'requested date' at the top whenever you get it, and that is if nothing else triggers another change in the meantime. I have seen this happen two times, most likely it is one of the reasons that triggers the change in last updated date in AST, but I am not 100%.
Thanks. It’s weird that it updated the tracker two days consecutively like it got updated on 18th and 19th both days.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I have already created EE Profile. Subsequent to that I received nomination under AOS. I have already applied for PR.

Can I update my EE Profile and claim extra points based on AOS Nomination??
I am pretty sure AOS is a non-EE stream, because it is not listed under the EE streams of AAIP. You won't be able to claim 600 points. But you can always wait for an ITA and apply under EE if you have spare change.

Deep sidhu

Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

I just received an update after I submitted a web form to change my address. It's been months since I last got an update on my application process.

Can someone explain what this means below? Thanks

Latest update:
Final decision - July 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can you please share your timeline? Thanks

chaetcha

Jun 27, 2023
Hi,

I received ADR the day after AOR on 4/1, uploaded requested file on 4/18, no one accesses to my file since then.
The signature on ADR letter, it says:
CDO
Case Processing Agent
Sydney
Anyone here familiar with this name? Is this agent idk processes case slower than average? I mean 3 months passed, there's
no update since ADR.
Shall I submit a web form to remind him/her?
Need your kind advise, thanks a lot.

Reactions: MJHamedi

Manvinder93

Jun 16, 2023
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Doc's Request.
10-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-09-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
18-11-2023
HI
I need some help regarding my AINP application. I recently got a NOI from Alberta. In Work related Section there is a question: Do you have a job offer in Alberta?

Now I am confused If this question is about LMIA or employment/job offer that I got from my company?
I am on Open- PGWP and work as a Retail Manager and Noc is 60020.

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Can we get ADR at any point or its before Medical request or initial stages of application?

I got the PAL and MR in June.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi,

I received ADR the day after AOR on 4/1, uploaded requested file on 4/18, no one accesses to my file since then.
The signature on ADR letter, it says:
CDO
Case Processing Agent
Sydney
Anyone here familiar with this name? Is this agent idk processes case slower than average? I mean 3 months passed, there's
no update since ADR.
Shall I submit a web form to remind him/her?
Need your kind advise, thanks a lot.
Mine was same, you can check my signature.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
So I noticed my tracer got update on 18th and 19th like the last update date changed but there is no real change in Application tracker:

Still
Biometric is completed
Medical not required
Banckground in progress

And the last update is related to AOR

I order GCMS notes on Friday 14th are these 18th and 19th updates are due to that? Or something really progressed ?
Hi,

I seen an update on my Application tracker too after ordering GCMS notes. Just sharing.

chaetcha

Jun 27, 2023
Mine was same, you can check my signature.
Thanks for sharing, glad to know you got mp and pal finally. So weird, how aor message missing in portal o_O
Maybe I'd better wait for another month to see if any progress. It's just so torturing, 3 months zero update...

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Received Portal 1, Do we need new photos? Do we have to send both side of photos like photo and details when taken?

Do I just have to write this details only or I need to submit photo in response or this email of PR Confirmation? Or the photo submission will be once the portal credential provided by IRCC? I need to respond ASAP, please try to answer ASAP, I would really appreciate it.

Name as it appears in your passport:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) :
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian
airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

Last edited:

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Can you please share your timeline? Thanks
Hi here is my timeline,

Applied - October 25, 2022
AOR - Jan. 17, 2023
Biometrics - Jan. 19, 2023
Request doc. - March 21, 2023
PAL - March 22, 2023
Medical passed - May 4, 2023 (FYI, I had done this before submitting my application)
Reviewing additional doc. - May 31, 2023
Background check - processing
Eligibility - reviewing
Final decision -
  • July 19, 2023, Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.