+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Ok, thank you for your advice. The new address is within the same province I was nominated.
Do you know if I will be required to provide any proof of address?
Yes, it is (always) better if you provide with one (as supporting doc proof) rather than they asking explicitly later if needed.

Edit*: Just to add more info, if you don't have proof handy, you still update them and put note that you have applied for address updating and will provide with one when available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilly9795

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I created an EOI for the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker, but since I've been working remotely from Ottawa for the last 4 years, I stated that the city where I would be working would be Ottawa.

However, I didn't notice that my Job Offer letter states that the office and work location is in Toronto (the Ottawa office, where I usually reported to, closed down in February this year).

I have been invited to apply for the stream, but I cannot change the location of work. I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on June 16th, with form 009-0161E requesting that the location of work to be changed to Toronto on my application. However, since these things take time, I had to submit my application to stay within the 14 days window, and paid the $1500 fee - which is actually $2000 if the job is in Toronto. I haven't heard back from them or received any kind of confirmation that they received the form 009-0161E ever since.

Is this going to be a problem? I should have enough points for the stream even if I lose the 3 points of having the job being in Toronto. So will this just be a matter of having my application updated and paying the missing $500?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I created an EOI for the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker, but since I've been working remotely from Ottawa for the last 4 years, I stated that the city where I would be working would be Ottawa.

However, I didn't notice that my Job Offer letter states that the office and work location is in Toronto (the Ottawa office, where I usually reported to, closed down in February this year).

I have been invited to apply for the stream, but I cannot change the location of work. I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on June 16th, with form 009-0161E requesting that the location of work to be changed to Toronto on my application. However, since these things take time, I had to submit my application to stay within the 14 days window, and paid the $1500 fee - which is actually $2000 if the job is in Toronto. I haven't heard back from them or received any kind of confirmation that they received the form 009-0161E ever since.

Is this going to be a problem? I should have enough points for the stream even if I lose the 3 points of having the job being in Toronto. So will this just be a matter of having my application updated and paying the missing $500?

1. Informing them about the change in work location is the Right thing to do. Its now up to them whether they want to proceed with application or not, because with GTA location, will EOI score will drop.

2. Have another profile created with updated (GTA) location just to be on a safer side so that in case if there happens to be another draw, you have an opportunity to get invited if your score is at or over the cut off.

3. As for fees, its not just about $500 and move on.. you wait for their response.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
1. Informing them about the change in work location is the Right thing to do. Its now up to them whether they want to proceed with application or not, because with GTA location, will EOI score will drop.

2. Have another profile created with updated (GTA) location just to be on a safer side so that in case if there happens to be another draw, you have an opportunity to get invited if your score is at or over the cut off.

3. As for fees, its not just about $500 and move on.. you wait for their response.
Thank you! I was asking myself if I could create another profile or if I had to wait for a response, so this is very helpful! I'll create a new profile ASAP.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have recently got US Visitors Visa approved (yet to get my passport back though).
After I get my passport stamped do I have to send my new passport to IRCC in my non-ee application?.

Also does it affect the processing times?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I have recently got US Visitors Visa approved (yet to get my passport back though).
After I get my passport stamped do I have to send my new passport to IRCC in my non-ee application?.

It does not affect processing times and you're not required to send passport scan to IRCC. But why do you say new passport?

Reactions: jay4121997

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023

How long did you wait for a Visitor US visa and which city did you apply from? I'm in Calgary

I'm also planning to apply when I get my renewed passport in August

Reactions: jay4121997

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
How long did you wait for a Visitor US visa and which city did you apply from? I'm in Calgary

I'm also planning to apply when I get my renewed passport in August
Toronto,

Too long booked interview last year.
(I was not in rush so didn't bother much)
If you keep checking you might find an interview appointment sooner

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone,
I got ghost update on my GC key account and it say:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - July 17, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

In latest update section, previously it was showing medical passed and date march 13, 2023

My question is What does this update mean?

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a question I got portal 1 email on 10 July I replied on same day and then I just sent again my information on 14 July . Should I wait for portal 2 or should I send a email again with my information?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I got ghost update on my GC key account and it say:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - July 17, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

In latest update section, previously it was showing medical passed and date march 13, 2023

My question is What does this update mean?
By the looks of it, you are probably getting portals soon...! Do you notice COPR number appear in your tracker?

• Love
Reactions: Mayank_Patel