+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My visa office is also etobicoke. I sent my additional documents via email. But didn’t receive any kind of confirmation. It’s been nine days. What should I do?
AD review can vary from application to application. For me, AD changed review after 11 days I think. Anyone who gets ADR, they also get instructions on where/how to upload the documents. Typically, there are two options, 1 - GCkey, 2 - Email to VO. Can choose any option, but I preferred GCkey - the text after upload/submit at GCkeys turn green. For email, the subject line has to be per ADR instruction. For instance, <NAME> <APP> <Number> <VO Code>. VO code so that AD is directed to the officer who requested the ADR.

After submitting either thru GCkey or Email - wait for a days or so and then call the IRCC help desk and ask if the AD is received or not. For me, I uploaded thru GCkey and after calling them to verify, they said they don't see any documents received on their system against the AD. I don't know if it's glitch or some issue on their system, or that AD upload registers after days.. in GCkey account, I can clearly see the documents uploaded, text turn green (submit & sign at last page) and I know I submitted the docs right, I took screenshots on every steps. Anyhow, the agent asked whether I emailed or not, I said as per the instructions, the letter clearly say choose any one option (gckey or email), but not both, so upload on gckey account only. Agent then advised to email, coz apparently they don't see the docs for some reason. So upload the doc via email as well.

So whether you should send gckey or email - choose anyone and then just call them to verify. If they confirm they have the docs for ADR, you then just wait for the next update.

Aman66

Jul 11, 2023
AD review can vary from application to application. For me, AD changed review after 11 days I think. Anyone who gets ADR, they also get instructions on where/how to upload the documents. Typically, there are two options, 1 - GCkey, 2 - Email to VO. Can choose any option, but I preferred GCkey - the text after upload/submit at GCkeys turn green. For email, the subject line has to be per ADR instruction. For instance, <NAME> <APP> <Number> <VO Code>. VO code so that AD is directed to the officer who requested the ADR.

After submitting either thru GCkey or Email - wait for a days or so and then call the IRCC help desk and ask if the AD is received or not. For me, I uploaded thru GCkey and after calling them to verify, they said they don't see any documents received on their system against the AD. I don't know if it's glitch or some issue on their system, or that AD upload registers after days.. in GCkey account, I can clearly see the documents uploaded, text turn green (submit & sign at last page) and I know I submitted the docs right, I took screenshots on every steps. Anyhow, the agent asked whether I emailed or not, I said as per the instructions, the letter clearly say choose any one option (gckey or email), but not both, so upload on gckey account only. Agent then advised to email, coz apparently they don't see the docs for some reason. So upload the doc via email as well.

So whether you should send gckey or email - choose anyone and then just call them to verify. If they confirm they have the docs for ADR, you then just wait for the next update.
I called them but they said we can’t see any kind of update or documents for now. The person on the phone, she said she doesn’t have access to check the emails. The person incharge for this file can check that. Once he will check it, he will update them manually. She also suggested to upload them. Should i upload the documents or should i wait? Thank you for your help!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I called them but they said we can’t see any kind of update or documents for now. The person on the phone, she said she doesn’t have access to check the emails. The person incharge for this file can check that. Once he will check it, he will update them manually. She also suggested to upload them. Should i upload the documents or should i wait? Thank you for your help!
In your gckey account, if it still allows for doc submission, then you can.

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
I was wondering if IRCC gives a sh*t about non-EE applications these days at all? I've submitted mine on June 5th and no AOR yet

bondagani

Jun 12, 2023
I was wondering if IRCC gives a sh*t about non-EE applications these days at all? I've submitted mine on June 5th and no AOR yet
It's the season for when public servants go on their holidays, we've got to be patient until July passes unfortunately.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Ok, thank you for your advice. The new address is within the same province I was nominated.
Do you know if I will be required to provide any proof of address?