+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, I have applied under the BC PNP International Graduate stream. It's been 4 months there is no change and no update either on GCKey or tracker :(. My GCMS notes on May 29 2023 that my criminality has passed. Security has not started in Background Check. Biometric is completed Info Sharing is completed. Medical has not started yet. My Primary office is the Centralized Intake office & Secondary office is CPC - Ottawa. In the notes, it states Ready -For -Eval-CT what that means? Does the international graduate stream take time to get updates on the case? I have no clue what is going on. I should worry about my application or just wait
"Ready -For -Eval-CT" in GCMS means application is ready for evaluation and calculation of eligibility. You are eligible based on your PNP nomination certificate itself, so nothing to worry, though at federal level, they just tend to reevaluate the same for any remarks if any.

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
"Ready -For -Eval-CT" in GCMS means application is ready for evaluation and calculation of eligibility. You are eligible based on your PNP nomination certificate itself, so nothing to worry, though at federal level, they just tend to reevaluate the same for any remarks if any.
Thanks for the information. I received my AOR on March 30 2023 after that no movement on my application. Nothing changed on Tracker its been almost 4 months now

Reactions: harinder_singh

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for the information. I received my AOR on March 30 2023 after that no movement on my application. Nothing changed on Tracker its been almost 4 months now
Thats how it is in NON-EE stream. I had no movement on my application for close to 6 months after AoR. At the end of 6 month, things just moved so fast, decision was made on my application 2 weeks. Nothing saying things move only after 6 month or so but with non-ee, there is no set pattern in application processing. Though at least folks who applied in 2023 are getting their AoR and other stages faster than applications from 2020/2021 and till Q2~ Q3 of 2022 at some extend.

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
This is normal for non-ee PNP, see my application details in my signature.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Isn’t it confusing to send documents using different methods. My consultant said sometimes they don’t send confirmation and we sent documents via email, it will not reflect there
did you ever send them message through webform letting them know you have sent the ADR? Because 29 days gone and you haven't gotten any message from them saying they have received the ADR you sent.

Reactions: AMSeq

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
If it helps anybody in any way, please refer to the timeline:
AR-Mar 17
TFN- link request- May 11
May 11- linked to CIC Account
May 11- ADR ( Schedule 4) Funds section was left blank by mistake
May 12- Submitted
July 11- we are reviewing the documents you have submitted.
Background check- In progress
Biometrics: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Medical: Not started
* Submitted Medical and RCMP PCC through webform after submission, no update so far. No PCC required from back home as I came before I turned 18 and for Medical, mine was more than 5 years old, so got a new one done :)

Last edited:

RobbaZ1

Feb 25, 2023
Good Day everyone!
Have anyone experiencing P1 and P2 delays from Montreal. I received P1 from Montreal on July3 and replied same day and today they sent Portal 1 again with 2nd notice, I couldn’t understand why they did it. Even I received an email of Ircc in the reply of my reply to P1 on July 3!! It seems strange for me?

Reactions: mcdonal22

hmjiyani

Feb 1, 2022
Good Day everyone!
Have anyone experiencing P1 and P2 delays from Montreal. I received P1 from Montreal on July3 and replied same day and today they sent Portal 1 again with 2nd notice, I couldn’t understand why they did it. Even I received an email of Ircc in the reply of my reply to P1 on July 3!! It seems strange for me?
Hello RobbaZ1,
I have same visa office (Winnipeg & Edmonton), so did you received any ADRS and PAL after MP?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: RobbaZ1

RobbaZ1

Feb 25, 2023
Yes I received ADR four months later MP and did not received PAL until PPR. Everything popped in same day.

Karanbir09

Jun 12, 2023
Can anyone tell me, when can I expect the COPR or PPR? Below are the timelines of my file
OINP PAPER BASED

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 27th Feb 2023
Any update after that