+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Medical is done outside canada..
I am not the best person to ask then, In my opinion, if the medical is done with an IRCC approved physician, should not be a problem. But again, someone from this thread might know more and might have more updated news. check with your representative, if you have one.

Reactions: rishuaj

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
After portal 1 in how many days we can get portal 2 is anyone know ?

Thanks
Usually the next day. It can take more time for some people, a week between portals isn't unusual.

Aman66

Jul 11, 2023
Hi everyone, I got additional document request for my pr application. I sent the documents through email to IRCC instead of uploading them on July 6th. But still it’s showing we need the additional documents and today is the last day for uploading. What should i do? Does anyone have any idea? Please help!

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi everyone, I got additional document request for my pr application. I sent the documents through email to IRCC instead of uploading them on July 6th. But still it’s showing we need the additional documents and today is the last day for uploading. What should i do? Does anyone have any idea? Please help!
Why don’t you upload them in your GCKey directly?!

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
You shouldn't send additional documents through email. Or was that the directives that was given to you?. I don't know what you were asked to submit, because mine was submitted through the Gckey account, and after that I sent them message through webform.

Aman66

Jul 11, 2023
You shouldn't send additional documents through email. Or was that the directives that was given to you?. I don't know what you were asked to submit, because mine was submitted through the Gckey account, and after that I sent them message through webform.
In the request letter, they asked me to send documents either via email or upload them. So they gave an optio to submit the documents.

Aman66

Jul 11, 2023
please do all you can to upload through the Gckey. And raise a webform immediately after submitting.
Isn’t it confusing to send documents using different methods. My consultant said sometimes they don’t send confirmation and we sent documents via email, it will not reflect there

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
It's done!! Oh my goodness!.

My timeline:
AR - 15/03/2022
AOR - 20/09/2022
MR (old) passed - 15/11/2022
PAL - 16/11/2022
ADR - 26/01/2023 (cv, gov service)
P1 - 28/06/2023
P2 - 06/07/2023
eCOPR - 11/07/2023

If curious or if you think it matters, I am from EU country.
Last three emails came from VO Montreal; even though GCMS said VOs are Sydney and Calgary.
Good luck everyone and hope the rest of old timers will get their papers soon.

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Hi, I have applied under the BC PNP International Graduate stream. It's been 4 months there is no change and no update either on GCKey or tracker :(. My GCMS notes on May 29 2023 that my criminality has passed. Security has not started in Background Check. Biometric is completed Info Sharing is completed. Medical has not started yet. My Primary office is the Centralized Intake office & Secondary office is CPC - Ottawa. In the notes, it states Ready -For -Eval-CT what that means? Does the international graduate stream take time to get updates on the case? I have no clue what is going on. I should worry about my application or just wait